Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2010, 09:52 PM

33 posts, read 61,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snort View Post
I must admit, those are some pretty bad-looking boo boos. How much were medical bills?
Thank you for the being honest to the situation. The medical bills information would be kept a secret at this time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2010, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarks View Post
If some chick is going to beat me up, I would hope at least for a little molestation.
That's an old question I have answered before.

I didn't molest her, she molested me all the time, that's why I got those bloody injuries while she didn't.

This lady is irrational by nature; before beating me, she already behaved very much irrationally, such as abusing office name bar, holding my id, shouting at my Korean Colleague:"leave me alone!", being rude to a Japanese Scholar, etc.
for further details, please reference my answers in the past: http://blog.tianya.cn/blogger/post_s...BlogID=2298097

most importantly, she confessed to police that she didn't feel I threatened her at all, and that she thought she could 'take me', which are unchangeable facts clearly written in the police report. The suspect lady had no other excuses, and then she made up terms of 'sexual assault' trying to overturn her crimes she already confessed to police.

Like I said before, if I wanted to molest her, I would be an aggressor, if I were an aggressor and I could overpower her, those injuries would be on her body, not on mine. Could she show any evidence to say I beat her back or molested her at all?

The point is: no matter how hard they accuse me for sexual assault kind of things, they dare not confront me at authorities to clarify their unfounded accusations. They are false charging me and that would no longer excuse her crimes on me while committing further crimes on me in this case. I would never forgive her false charge of sexual assault part.

For anyone who claimed still had doubt, I offer them to replay the whole incident on site, to eventually clarify the atrocity case.

Actually, I do have really serious unselfish reason to insist that this lady should be brought to justice, which I would tell responsible people from authorities in person.

Last edited by PowerPoint; 01-31-2010 at 05:59 AM..

Old 01-31-2010, 12:26 PM

6,957 posts, read 22,302,067 times
I'm more interested in the number of times you've signed up for a City-Data account and had it revoked for continuously posting the same story.

Old 01-31-2010, 12:43 PM

2,014 posts, read 5,519,586 times
Quote:
This lady is irrational by nature
mmmm something about the pot calling.....

Old 01-31-2010, 12:55 PM

7,372 posts, read 16,007,664 times
Default It's not just for old people anymore.

Consider getting one of these devices if you ever happen to run into the brute again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqE6i...eature=related

Old 01-31-2010, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMenscha View Post
I'm more interested in the number of times you've signed up for a City-Data account and had it revoked for continuously posting the same story.
That's really a neglegible small issue, compared to the real crimes I exposed in my blog to the public. Don't try to shift the focus of this poster.

The piont is, this suspect lady committed crimes on me, and after that, more and more people behind her, either certain faculties from Stanford or certain powerful officer in the legal system hided in the darkness, underhandedly retaliated on me according to her wish. That's far more interesting that the number of times I signed up for this website. Please see [Reference 4 and reference 6].

I signed up more than one accout because I used to forget either the user name or the password of the old ones. In my blog you could find I use my real name all the time, any way.

As far as I understand, this board is a free speech board. I have the same rights as everyone else to post my opinion, and what I post here is nothing but the facts.

Last edited by PowerPoint; 01-31-2010 at 03:27 PM..

Old 01-31-2010, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarks View Post
what is pot calling ?

Old 01-31-2010, 04:02 PM

2,901 posts, read 12,722,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPoint View Post
what is pot calling ?
There's an expression (an idiom) ... "The pot calling the kettle black".
If someone criticizes a person for something that they themselves do, then it is a case of the pot calling the kettle black.
I don't see how that expression applies to you however unless i've missed something.
I'm not sure what you hope to gain by posting on this forum and as you can see, you haven't garnered much sympathy and though i'm sorry for your woes, i'm not interested in your case enough to learn about all of the details.

However
, i think it's important to say that, though it's nowhere near as common for women to abuse men, women can be physically abusive toward men and there are many men who are abused by their girlfriends and wives and for reasons that should be obvious (witness some of the ignorant statements on this thread), men often (most of the time?) do not come forward to report the abuse.
And, believe it or not, there are men who are not "wired" to be violent, so even though they are generally stronger physically, they do not strike back.

Also, men, like women who are prone to be with abusive partners due to a variety of reasons, can also find themselves in situations where they are in the role of the victim.

It's difficult enough for a woman who is being physically abused to come forward (shame is one of the biggest reasons) so it's quite easy to understand (unless you're extremely thick and insensitive) why men don't come forward.
It is a real issue and there are men who are abused by women and it's mean and insensitive to make fun of anyone who has been violated.
Men come in all different "shapes and sizes" and there are many sensitive / fragile men out there (the o.p. may or may not be so) and though it may make all you tough guys uncomfortable, deal with it 'cause not all men are the same.

Last edited by coyoteskye; 01-31-2010 at 04:10 PM..

Old 01-31-2010, 04:49 PM

2,014 posts, read 5,519,586 times
Ya missed this coyote
Quote:
Quote:
This lady is irrational by nature
The poor boy is irrational, at best.

Quote:
there are many sensitive / fragile men out there
Those aren't men, they are poodles.

Quote:
And, believe it or not, there are men who are not "wired" to be violent, so even though they are generally stronger physically, they do not strike back
You don't strike back, it is so unmanly to hit a girl. You do what I would do if Mr T came after me, I'd beat feet. I am sure even sensitive and fragile men can put one foot down in front of the other.

However, in this case, there is more here than he is telling us. If he was assaulted, the assaulter would be charged. That she wasn't, makes me think that we ain't getting the whole story, then feed in the stuff about a "conspiracy" by definition, conspiracy ranters are not quite all there.

Just look at the "birthers" The State of Hawaii conspired to falsify Obama's birth certificate so that 40 some years later he could run for President. This guy's thinking is just as rational as that.

Old 02-01-2010, 02:45 AM

>>>The poor boy is irrational, at best.
Glad to learn your comments. I am not irrational. I am timid. I wouldn't beat her back when she began to beat me up. That's why she would advance further and beat me harder.

I've been rational in this case. I use patience and tolerence and forebearance when she behave irrationally. if you read my blog article case details, you would find that I actually gave her my ID soon after our first encounter, which was witnessed by a Stanford Korean student. I called the Korean student to prove to her I legally work in that office with him. And when I asked this lady to give me back my id right in front of this korean student, this lady didn't give it back; instead, she tried to find more excuse to pick on me by asking: 'Why is there no registation tag?' The korean student was very angry and told her: "it's none of your business." I immediately stopped the Korean student and told both of them: "She could hold my ID." ---From this part, one could tell I am very humble and reasonable, while this suspect lady was very much irrational and very much aggressive during that time.

There are people in this world who would pick on the weakness harder and harder as long as the weakness would not fight back. This lady had done similar thing to a Japanese Scholar in that lab before meeting me. And also she abused the name bar before. Would a highly educated scholar with normal psychological health or normal morality do something like that at all? Please see [Reference 1]

Last edited by PowerPoint; 02-01-2010 at 03:24 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California