Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2010, 06:10 PM

2,638 posts, read 6,011,325 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
is there a place where there is no interest in sex and money.
Greenland.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2010, 07:26 PM

14,129 posts, read 31,195,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guineas View Post
Now I know why there are Tea Partiers.
Because their dating scene mainly involves family members?

Old 09-13-2010, 07:34 PM

4,932 posts, read 12,737,654 times
I saw the same problem. This one girl I knew would not have sex with me (she didnt say why) but the guys she did have sex with had rich mommy and daddy. The girls, who I knew would have sex with me, were on my end of the chain.

Last edited by the city; 09-13-2010 at 08:19 PM..

Old 09-13-2010, 07:46 PM

14,129 posts, read 31,195,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the city View Post
I saw the same problem. This one girl I would not have sex with me (didnt say why) but the guys she did have sex with had rich mommy and daddy. The girls who I knew would have sex with me were on my end of the chain.
Perhaps I'm developing late onset dyslexia but I haven't a clue as to what this means.

Old 09-13-2010, 08:20 PM

4,932 posts, read 12,737,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVA1990 View Post
Perhaps I'm developing late onset dyslexia but I haven't a clue as to what this means.
Wow you are the first person to say something about my grammar. I edited it

Old 09-13-2010, 08:53 PM

2,638 posts, read 6,011,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the city View Post
Wow you are the first person to say something about my grammar. I edited it
I understood it the first time - I don't think it was grammar but how you worded things. But you're basically saying "the ones who rejected you did so because you're not rich. The ones who didn't reject you didn't care about the cash."

Old 09-17-2010, 08:09 AM

1 posts, read 2,345 times
I left cali for many reasons,

the dating scene is garbage, everyone is the same, and thats after dodging the bars and clubs, so somebody please help me with this if i have a problem, because I believe I dont.

the job market blows

and lets face it....people are getting resilient now that we are in balls deep in this recession.

that means all the women who were gold diggers who banged for bucks, status or whatever....

are now using marraige/childbirth as a hustle.

you may think you have a winner, but all shes investing is enough time to trap you in alimony, make you think shes hot **** to wanna blow in her, so you can say you made a baby with her, and now you got nothing...no access to the kid, no trophy wife, just a leech who drives around in a s5 mercedes benz with plate borders that read "alimony pays the note on this baby"

that aint me....but i got hip to that **** before it became me.

met a girl out in texas who actually had graduated college....not one of those professional students like the broads in so-cal, and now its all good. I live better, have a healthy relationship, and dont have to deal with none of the drama....

in other words **** cali.....theres not enough palm trees or nice weather to keep me there anymore.

and that goes DOUBLE for women.

Old 09-17-2010, 08:50 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,328,511 times
It must be something about the men in S.Ca. a good friend of mine in his 50's just became single last year and he sure isn't complaining, he's meeting all types of women from S.Ca. a few have been nurses, a policeman and a buisness owner, maybe it's just the guys are lame.

Old 09-18-2010, 03:50 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,044,765 times
My friend who is married is planning on moving out here from the South. He's a gender segregationist who believes that having women as neighbors or having female friends will create a negative atmosphere. That might be true.

Single (even married) women in Southern California have a habit of flirting with married men. If the men aren't interested, the single women would try their best to make false accusations of cheating.

Old 01-30-2011, 08:24 PM

1 posts, read 2,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
I live in the LA area and every woman I come across seems high maintenance. They seem to want men either for sex or money.

Is there any part in Southern California where women aren't like that?

Are you talking about the men or the women?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California