Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which city has the best females?
LA 10 22.22%
San Diego 14 31.11%
San Jose 0 0%
San Francisco 1 2.22%
Long Beach 2 4.44%
Fresno 1 2.22%
Sacramento 3 6.67%
Oakland 0 0%
Santa Ana 0 0%
Anaheim 1 2.22%
Irvine 4 8.89%
Not in California 9 20.00%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 11:54 AM

69 posts, read 448,655 times

Advertisements

anaheim? whats the story there as far as women go?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2007, 12:32 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,425,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpbear View Post
Definitely nowhere in California. Go to Budapest, Hungary.
Awww, you're swell! (Batting my Hungarian lashes...)

Old 06-04-2007, 01:49 PM

193 posts, read 1,402,943 times
Approachable doens't always mean that those are the kind of quality women you would want. Sometimes a lady likes to play hard to get...but then again...for some men a woman who chooses not to have sex on the first date is considered hard to get. LOL

But there is always online dating services. What about someone you meet on this forum? I know someone (NOT ME...happily married) who is looking for a guy pal. She is really pretty too, no drama, and I hope she doesn't get mad that I am saying this.

Old 06-04-2007, 02:21 PM

42 posts, read 249,301 times
Most approachable and most attractive? Isn't that a contradiction?
But seriously, I think the best places for chick-hunting are definitely Laguna and Newport, which somebody already mentioned...you find a lot of girls who are alone or with their gfs. It's an easy and low-pressure environment.

Happy hunting.

Old 06-04-2007, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantWait2Bthere View Post
But there is always online dating services. What about someone you meet on this forum? I know someone (NOT ME...happily married) who is looking for a guy pal. She is really pretty too, no drama, and I hope she doesn't get mad that I am saying this.
How old? Just curious. As long as she isn't a stalker or sth...

Old 06-04-2007, 10:02 PM

193 posts, read 1,402,943 times
Oh man....I knew I would get busted.
My friend...some of you know her but if I give her Screen name I am done!
She saw my post and told me I am off my rocker if I think she would hook up with someone off the internet. I told her it's no big deal anymore. Lot's of people have met that way...I even have a relative who met her now husband from a chat room. Oh well. I tried.

Old 06-05-2007, 06:06 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,086,140 times
>best looking < is a subjectiive phrase

For the first week of beach team every year on the Malibu beaches your eyes would pop out of your head at all the bikinis and what we termed "butt floss"

After about a week in the sun even a "10" didn't matter... all we wanted was for the shift to be over and get off the hot sand...
I got to talk to thousands of these women, cite hundreds of them for everything from nudity (with weenie waggers watching them from the bluffs above) to alcohol on the beach ( no one is a "good looking" drunk). For the most part I found that women who try hardest to "look pretty" have the least going on elsewhere in their lives,,, and are thus pretty superficial

I waited until later in life and married a natural California gal... she is as far from fake as can be.. but I also think she is an anomaly for California. One of the things I didnt like about So Cal was the fast living and faster women.. warm and fuzzy.. pretty to look at,,, but not grounded in reality and exposed to every imaginable beauty (again subjective and market driven) aid and also every pressure society could place on someone, I think that screws with womens' heads.It also deleteriously affects the way women interact with men and their expectations of us as men. Not every man in SO CAL wants to drive a "hot Mercedes" and go to "Spagos"...

Lasting beauty does start on the inside.. me.. I dont want to snuggle up to a piece of silicone

Old 06-05-2007, 11:21 AM

2,689 posts, read 6,933,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpbear View Post
Definitely nowhere in California. Go to Budapest, Hungary.

Wow!! Thank you... I'm part Hungarian. I always viewed them as big "Olga" type women.... until a Hungarian resturant opened in our town and the waitresses were actually from Hungary! Yowza... they're pretty!

Oh.. and I'm female so I didn't vote on the poll...but this is funny!

Old 06-05-2007, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
>best looking < is a subjective phrase
so is ugly.

Old 06-05-2007, 03:13 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,348,947 times
You can find pretty women anywhere. Being pretty on the outside doesn't mean their pretty on the inside, look deeper if you want a real relationship, if you just want a good time go to the clubs and flash the cash. A good woman is the best gift in the world, a bad woman is hell. I'm sure it goes the same way with men for the women.
My wife has been my best friend for 30 years.
You'll find moving to a differant state or city wont change that, just look around.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California