Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 11:57 PM

841 posts, read 2,260,666 times

Advertisements

These kids should be given awards.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2010, 10:09 AM

206 posts, read 416,517 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snort View Post
....and their alibis:

No way I could have done it! I had a cold. Sh**! I always have a cold

Wednesday's my day at Bosley Hair Restoration!

(no explanation needed)

I'm not into live things. Look! That kid's still wiggling!

(no explanation needed) "Trust me!"

I'm Arnold Schwarzenwanger's girlfriend.

I'm also a real estate agent. Why would I put out if I knew he couldn't afford to buy a house?

Defense attorney's retort: "Oh, please!"

Anything I've done was in the interest of science. Yes, science! But you dullards wouldn't understand that.

Look! If they weren't in a bar, I didn't have 'em. Simple as that!

This poor child's family didn't even have enough money to buy him a trampoline. I just offered to let him bounce up and down on me.

Your honor, I've never had an alcoholic drink in my life, have never smoked a joint, have never done meth, have never done coke, have never shot heroin into my arms, have never....

I didn't see anything; had my eyes shut the whole time. Something felt good, I just can't say what it was.

Old 03-11-2010, 11:23 AM

2,901 posts, read 12,723,851 times
without the photos it doesn't quite "work" but yes, more snort comedic brilliance.

Old 03-11-2010, 11:33 AM

3,727 posts, read 6,221,870 times
Every time a case like this comes up my reaction is, "Wow, what a lucky kid". I feel jealous, why couldnt that have happened to me way back then? Judging from other comments, most of the men feel the same way. Child abuse? Statutory rape? Exploitation? Baloney, sexually mature boys that age would just love to be exploited in such a manner. In my teens I routinely had erotic fantasies about the beautiful older women viewed on trips to the movies. Am I suggesting that a double standard be in effect? Sure am. Boys and girls are different, period. A 30 something man seducing a 14 year old girl should be dealt with harshly, but the other way around? Forget about it and go on, the boy will cherish the experience and memory forever.

Old 03-11-2010, 05:30 PM

9,894 posts, read 22,018,750 times
The burbank police talked to the boy to verify amy becks story. He could of just denied it. The police & district attorney would of had no case. They would of thought amy becks has issues (she did turn herself in even though the cops werent looking for her & the boy didnt tell anyone). I bet the kid gets harassed by his peers for snitching. Snitches are *******.

Old 03-11-2010, 08:29 PM

7,411 posts, read 10,384,032 times
Once a kid tells his friends the info will get out & nearly every time the kid tells his friends

Old 03-11-2010, 09:38 PM

4,897 posts, read 8,316,319 times
I doubt the teen boy was traumatized in the least and he probably thought he was a lucky guy.

Old 03-12-2010, 07:11 AM

7,723 posts, read 12,616,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle7 View Post
A 33 yr old attractive burbank middle school teacher felt guilty & stupidly turned herself in to the police. She was having sex with a 14 yr old boy for months. I wish i was so damn lucky at age 14 but my teachers at a catholic school were nasty. Amy becks bail is 400k dollars. Thats way too high. I guess the DA & judge were jealous. Teacher, Amy Beck, Admits to Having Sex with 14-year-old Student - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com
Are you serious? Your a little too desperate...

Old 03-12-2010, 07:18 AM

7,723 posts, read 12,616,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShoe View Post
Every time a case like this comes up my reaction is, "Wow, what a lucky kid". I feel jealous, why couldnt that have happened to me way back then? Judging from other comments, most of the men feel the same way. Child abuse? Statutory rape? Exploitation? Baloney, sexually mature boys that age would just love to be exploited in such a manner. In my teens I routinely had erotic fantasies about the beautiful older women viewed on trips to the movies. Am I suggesting that a double standard be in effect? Sure am. Boys and girls are different, period. A 30 something man seducing a 14 year old girl should be dealt with harshly, but the other way around? Forget about it and go on, the boy will cherish the experience and memory forever.
It's funny how all you guys are saying you would want this to happen to you at younger ages. What if these "attractive" teachers that you would want to sleep with had an STD? Aids maybe? Herpes perhaps? Or did you all just think the ugly teachers had them?

You would be f-ed up for life. You think you got lucky for those 5 minutes in heaven but found out your life is over as soon as it started. Sad.

Old 03-12-2010, 07:19 AM

5,160 posts, read 9,169,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Can anyone in the state of CA, or any US state, for that matter, name a single male teacher who was treated similarly when it was learned that he was engaging with a student in illicit sexual activities? Do we know the name, recognize the face, of any one of the 1,000s of former male teachers who are now convicted sex offenders? I can't think of any. Anyone?
While I agree that there definitely is a double standard, I can kind of see why. Teenage boys can't get pregnant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California