Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 12:11 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,025,535 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skitow View Post
Hi. I don't know why some are so hateful of others. I mean people actually spitting on someone because they have a CA license plate. I fail to find a word to describe that. How about NUTS. All of America is on edge over the war and the possibility of more terrorist attacts on us. Could be it's filtering down and people vent their anger and fear by attacking their own people. Don't know.
Twink, my name is Patrick not Willis. lol
CantWait, what are you talking about? Have a good day,skitow
You'd have to get my sense of humor to get the joke. It's nothing bad though!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2007, 12:26 AM

4,273 posts, read 15,249,400 times
Actually, there is a theory that the human race evolved from Africa. I'm not saying I agree with it but I did attend a forum in college once that talked about it. We are all the same but due to 1000s of years of evolution and distance from the equator, our skin colors, hair colors, etc have changed. Race is ultimately the product of weather change. Again I emphasize, it's not what I believe exactly but this theory is out there.

Old 06-08-2007, 06:01 AM

5 posts, read 34,310 times
Default Looking For Fight?

Skitow Lets Not Fight, But If Ur Still Looking For Someone To Jump On You I'll Be More Than Happy Too.

Old 06-08-2007, 07:47 AM

1,904 posts, read 2,439,108 times
A. Remember a theory is not a guess, or a supposition. It is based on observed data.
B. Lions do not have patterns on their fur, a lion pattern would be plain tan.
C. Humans are not genetically programed to get along outside the family/clan/tribe. They are programed to take all resources for their "group" and deny resources to others, this is also the basis of vandalism.

Old 06-08-2007, 10:31 AM

193 posts, read 1,402,737 times
Greatbasin....do you have to have an aswer for everything? Appearing to be so smart means little if you have no sense of humor.NO duh lions don't have prints...it was a joke in reaction to you having to point out my error. I notice you like to point out things....hmmm. Let me point this out. A wise man once said...and I bet you KNOW who it is...."Imagination is more important that knowledge".

LET'S COME TOGETHER is the topic of this post, so let's stop trying to be so contrary. Tsk Tsk

Old 06-08-2007, 03:14 PM

98 posts, read 605,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post

Twinkle Toes, not sure, but I thought Skitow was being funny when he said "My name is Patrick, not Willis." (followed by LOL) I could be wrong, it's happened before...too many time to ever count.

Old 06-08-2007, 06:23 PM

1,904 posts, read 2,439,108 times
Can't-etc. You had quite a strong reaction to my post. This is an informational site, I provide information. I also provide very subtle humor as witnessed by my post on "Looking for Paradise"

Old 06-08-2007, 06:50 PM

193 posts, read 1,402,737 times
Well I did see the "Looking for Paradise" thread but I skipped over it because I figured who ever started it is a bit too idealistic for my taste.

Judging by how many posts you have written in only the time frame of only 10 months I am lead to guess you must be a pro by now at giving information. Carry on then.

Old 06-08-2007, 09:29 PM

217 posts, read 1,002,742 times
Default Twink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Hi! I know you were just kidding around. Me too. I have never heard that expresstion before. Take care,skitow or Patrick. You pick. LOL again. Bye

Old 06-08-2007, 09:55 PM

217 posts, read 1,002,742 times
Default Gidget

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gidget View Post
Twinkle Toes, not sure, but I thought Skitow was being funny when he said "My name is Patrick, not Willis." (followed by LOL) I could be wrong, it's happened before...too many time to ever count.
Hi. You win the gold ring! I was just joking with Twink. Take care,skitow
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
View detailed profiles of: