Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel > Camping and RVing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2010, 12:59 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,142,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
I guess if you go often enough eventually you have a bad time. This was my turn. This was almost the trip from hell for me. CEDAR!!!! I sneezed for two entire days. Finally called it quits and came home early today. Won't keep me down long , going for Valentines day!!!!
What was causing all the "Ca-chewing" .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2010, 01:26 PM

12,114 posts, read 15,002,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
What was causing all the "Ca-chewing" .
We call it Mountain cedar fever here. It's different with everyone, some actually get a flu like dose. I'm the lucky one, I just sneeze so much I can't even walk across the floor without stumbling. I guess I should also call it my mountain cedar diet. You cant even chew cuz your sneezing so much. As soon as we left the park I was fine. It's almost nothing but cedar trees there. it ended well, we stopped and looked at some class C's on the way home. Some of those things are pretty sweet but all the ones I liked were still pretty pricey..

Old 01-30-2010, 07:20 PM

Quote:
We call it Mountain cedar fever here. It's different with everyone, some actually get a flu like dose. I'm the lucky one, I just sneeze so much I can't even walk across the floor without stumbling. I guess I should also call it my mountain cedar diet. You cant even chew cuz your sneezing so much. As soon as we left the park I was fine. It's almost nothing but cedar trees there. it ended well, we stopped and looked at some class C's on the way home. Some of those things are pretty sweet but all the ones I liked were still pretty pricey..
That's why we want to stick with a hard top tow camper. Park the camper and take off in the pick-up and go do other things all day long. Then come back to the camper and relax some more.

Old 01-30-2010, 07:29 PM

Quote:
That's why we want to stick with a hard top tow camper. Park the camper and take off in the pick-up and go do other things all day long. Then come back to the camper and relax some more.
I think that's what we have decided too. I just want something bigger. We love the one we have ( 25 ft) and hubby says he doesn't want to feel like he's hauling an apartment around. But, but , but... I LOVED the 33 ft!!

we'll see.

Old 01-31-2010, 09:47 AM

Quote:
I think that's what we have decided too. I just want something bigger. We love the one we have ( 25 ft) and hubby says he doesn't want to feel like he's hauling an apartment around. But, but , but... I LOVED the 33 ft!!

we'll see.
An Apartment, that's funny!

So, what would that make ours, it's only an 18'r. The wife can actually sit on the bed and cook on the stove at the same time.

Old 02-01-2010, 11:07 AM

Quote:
An Apartment, that's funny!

So, what would that make ours, it's only an 18'r. The wife can actually sit on the bed and cook on the stove at the same time.
An efficiency...

The smaller ones have more character and it's easier to make them have the " comfy" feel but oh, to have more space. I wouldn't mind having a duplex sometimes!!

Old 02-02-2010, 08:44 PM

Quote:
An efficiency...

The smaller ones have more character and it's easier to make them have the " comfy" feel but oh, to have more space. I wouldn't mind having a duplex sometimes!!
Just makes it nicer when I want to chase the best half around the camper, she can't get away.

Old 02-02-2010, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Just makes it nicer when I want to chase the best half around the camper, she can't get away.
You romantic devil you, we just call that tripping over each other! You guys must be skinnnnney!!

Old 02-03-2010, 02:12 PM

Quote:
You romantic devil you, we just call that tripping over each other! You guys must be skinnnnney!!
Heck No ! I'm pushing 270 lbs at 6'1''. But the best part is that I'm big in the shoulders. Take a look at my profile picture, I'm a bubba. And she's my wittle Baby.

Old 02-03-2010, 02:51 PM

You make a nice looking couple. What kind of rig ya got? We're in a 2008 Hyperlite (2008 Frontier RV Hyperlite 21 RB - Mayflower, AR) Like I said it's cozy, once you add all your personal stuff but it does get tight.

I'm just going to go with the we're not exactly skinny...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel > Camping and RVing