Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2007, 08:11 PM

1 posts, read 1,323 times

Advertisements

[SIZE=3]Today’s media just don't give the real truth. There to afraid to dig real deep for the real story even now with an election happening here in Ontario. Injured workers have poured there blood for the profit makers so that they can spend billions on them selves. I worked for a top 500 company and through there neglect I injured myself now on WSIB would be ok for the short term but for a long term injured worker lost my shirt to those that run this system. When you hop over to this side of the fence there are no roses when you see how much is being spent on benefiting others example Summit Learning Centers there popping up everywhere would it not be spent in funding the schools they speak of today in the media. This summit is a joke a real school would help more to find a real job and become a somebody other then WSIB picks out for you even though most injured workers know that no employer will stand for your injuries standing in the way of profits. How about your own doctors wasting other tax payer’s time waiting they get over ruled by the invisible people that has never met you. They enjoy cutting you off to see how far they can harass an injured worker example physiotherapy when mobility is improving, cash delays from time to time even at Christmas needed to call in and find out what happened and tell them to reissue a new one when told to wait up to 4 weeks see if it comes ya never seen it. You ask if it is possible to have them send it straight to the bank so this never happens again or have the neighbours bring it open to you even for the simple fact that your disabled and going to these new mailboxes at the end of the street in the winter time is not easy then spend the time to go cash it. They say can't do if you where injured before 1970 not a problem why do they spend money on ink printing it stamping it, big carbon footprint looks like Canada Post making some profit from a former chair. They cut you off when you get to the counter to pick up your morphine and you simply don't have the money like when you worked and had a chance at getting a little overtime never mind that I had 100% drug benefits all gone now and was never added to what money that they give out. Mri's why do they need to spend more when one your doctors one shows them what they need to know do they really need to have an extra to keep in there closet to bully with then after the years of there treatment say your 100% now think of the mind state of that injured worker now and the impact on there family. You hear the media say downloading to the cities and what not wsib is the biggest better to sell what I worked for and go into government housing and the food banks, get a top up from cpp benefits and drugs paid by Ontario can't the media see a big problem here? Why should the tax payers have to foot the problem caused by a company that was negligent and know that they can't be sued and when they move out of Canada don't care for the others that worked for them for there profits it's easy for them to just pay wsib for wsib to make profits and pwn the injured worker. The MPP's are not listing there door shuts faster then the medias doors but come June 1st you see them what for it should be now everyday if someone is being treated this way and I know I don't stand alone. They say It's not right the treatment that is happening to them people in Myanmar well they don't need to look to far and see it right under there noses. Thank you for my rant now tax payers get out there and make those big profits and I'll be hoping it never happens to you and you start to see the real picture. The only party I see talking is the NDP about the working poor and family the others talking about next pay raise.[/SIZE]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada