Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 08:14 PM

7 posts, read 77,274 times

Advertisements

the only things i dont like about canada is the minimum wage and the winter, (which most of the U.S.A expierences) i also think that the quality of canadian material concerning the arts (movies, tv, music ECT) kinda sucks, we need to invest more into that.

now what i like about canada?

our government is better (dont get me wrong they are shady at times and i think they keep secrets, which all governments do, BUT the us government is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy worse when it comes to that.

canada is also better for cultural diversity, and we dont expierence racial profiling or racisim as much as the us by a long shot

our $ and economy is doing good.

education here is cheaper but also better

compaired to americans (on a mass scale) canadians are less ignorant in a scence and yes it sounds bad to say that, no im not bashing americans, but ive been in both countries allot and canadians seem to know more about things in general, even more about the US than americans know about thier own country sometimes, americans tent to be the type to look at the small picture, canadians tent to look at things on a more braud spectrum with a more open mind. americans also tent to focus/concentrate on stupid and minor things that cause negitave attitudes among your american people. things like race ECT and in general following what the media says or believeing propaganda such as the stuff you would see on CNN, canadians in general tent to not rly care about things that cause negitave attitudes *as much* as americans (i put the stars there because allot do care but its to a much less extent as people in the US in midst of it all

i just wish canada was where the us is so i could live in a warm place all year round but still stay in canada

so yea thats my outlook on it all

readers plz keep in mind i have lived in both countries, my opinions are unbiast and are the direct results of acutal situations i have seen and expierenced in various parts of both countries
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2007, 08:22 PM

7 posts, read 77,274 times
and might i add i am an american, and canadian dual citizen :P
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada