U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2013, 06:34 PM

11,260 posts, read 15,326,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snort View Post
Canadians, on the whole, have a great deal more fashion sense than their American counterparts. They're generally more intelligent, have better taste in wine and food, view more erudite films, read more books, invest more wisely, make greater contributions to the world, are more peace-loving folks, are friendlier, more hospitable, are less prone to corruption, help out their fellow man (and woman) more, and are generally so much more praiseworthy than the "American". However, it's been scientifically proven through many research projects that their penises are only one quarter the size of the average American's.
Proud to be an American!

Thanks for the compliment.

Sorry about your penis.

World map of The Penis Size Worldwide (country) by Country - TargetMap

Last edited by Magnatomicflux; 03-16-2013 at 07:12 PM..
Rate this post positively

Old 03-17-2013, 02:01 AM

2,983 posts, read 3,840,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geography Freak View Post
Funny you should mention San Francisco. It has a reputation among Angelenos and New Yorkers as a really frumpy city.
That's surprising. Having such a large gay population, I would assume it would be a city of snappy dressers.

Old 03-17-2013, 02:05 AM

2,983 posts, read 3,840,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIMBAM View Post
Come on now, I think this discussion has been quite civilized and has had little of the attitude you lampoon. I don't think there was any need for it.
This entire thread is ridiculous to begin with. Outside of Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Vancouver, what would you consider the next city in the running for "Fashion Capital of Canada"? Moose Jaw, SK?

Old 03-17-2013, 02:34 AM

455 posts, read 1,053,301 times
Canada has 1/9th the population of the US so of course it will have less notable cities in general. I'm not taking a side in this debate just that if you're argument revolves around comparing the number of Canadian cities known for x to american one's it's flawed.

Old 03-17-2013, 11:06 AM

4,856 posts, read 9,822,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annuvin View Post
This entire thread is ridiculous to begin with. Outside of Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Vancouver, what would you consider the next city in the running for "Fashion Capital of Canada"? Moose Jaw, SK?
St. John's, Newfoundland. They're apparently very fashion conscious and very very well dressed. Quebec City too maybe. People in Victoria dress pretty well.

Old 03-17-2013, 12:15 PM

6,730 posts, read 8,069,442 times
I don't know why but this thread makes me want to bring up my sh!tkickers and barn pants, underneath which, of course, I am wearing fashionable purple long johns....

Old 01-10-2021, 06:11 PM

5,275 posts, read 5,802,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snort View Post
Canadians, on the whole, have a great deal more fashion sense than their American counterparts. They're generally more intelligent, have better taste in wine and food, view more erudite films, read more books, invest more wisely, make greater contributions to the world, are more peace-loving folks, are friendlier, more hospitable, are less prone to corruption, help out their fellow man (and woman) more, and are generally so much more praiseworthy than the "American". However, it's been scientifically proven through many research projects that their penises are only one quarter the size of the average American's.
Proud to be an American!

Well, my observations having lived in both countries.....

more intelligent, have better taste in wine and food, view more erudite films,

Right....I went to graduate school in Canada. First time I encountered a MULTIPLE CHOICE EXAM at a professional school at the University level.

REALLY??? Has anybody drank a bottle of Canadian wine?? Canadians think it pretty good. Food, well I lived in Vancouver.....give you that one. Almost as good as San Francisco.

Films??? The only great film I remember seeing in Canada is Bambi meets Godzilla and a little short by the Canadian Film Board, where when anybody was having fun in Canada would shortly meet their fate when a big dump of snow fell on them. That was pretty funny.

Here is the link to the UTUBE video on Bambi meets Godzilla:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R-rbzcEM8A

Not sure if it is Canadian, but I first saw it in Canada. It is a "more erudite film". A bit short, but thankfully making the film longer would not work. Great movie...worth watching.

are friendlier, more hospitable

More polite, but not friendlier or hospitable. But hey, polite goes a long way. It is a good trait, and Canada should be praised for it. Whatever, you do....don't diss Canada....they don't like that.

penises are only one quarter the size of the average American's.

Well, the expression is use it or lose it. What I don't understand given the cold, dark nights why the Canadians are so opposed to sex. Doesn't matter, if you don't want your penis to shrink....go to Russia another cold, dark country. BUT they do know what to do when it gets cold and dark.

It won't shrink in Russia.

Old 01-10-2021, 06:50 PM

22,771 posts, read 13,849,784 times
Geeez Louise!

Yet another stupid thread started by an American that progresses relatively convivially along until ANOTHER American takes umbrage and gets his panties in a bind and immediately starts in with the Canada insults.

Now it's devolved to penis envy.

Resurrecting an eight year dormant thread so you can start in with this silliness?

Old 01-10-2021, 08:33 PM

13,192 posts, read 11,707,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post

Geeez Louise!

Yet another stupid thread started by an American that progresses relatively convivially along until ANOTHER American takes umbrage and gets his panties in a bind and immediately starts in with the Canada insults.

Now it's devolved to penis envy.

Resurrecting an eight year dormant thread so you can start in with this silliness?
There's been a lot of these sorts of weird necro-postings and other bizarre posts in recent weeks. I'm calling it "Covid Zombie Affliction".

It's a neurological dysfunction that effects cognition and critical thinking skills in 33% of all individuals who were positive for the covid virus, even those who were/are asymptomatic.

And no, I'm not making up stories or exaggerating, it's the truth and its coming from several recent medical studies. I've just been researching it.

Personally I think they need to lick some salt so their brains can recover faster and hopefully get back to normal cognition.

Old 01-10-2021, 09:08 PM

3,488 posts, read 1,728,103 times
This is obviously from the same poster who keeps finding old posts which do not rank the US as best in everything. Then disappears, as I assume they are banned.

Bit sad if that is all you can find to do, Covid or not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada