Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2013, 08:37 PM

557 posts, read 673,030 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
No worry. I wasn't even referring directly to him. I was referring to the obviously fake account [he] created to 'agree' with his viewpoint. The style and language made it plain that's what happened; that the account went silent once the term 'sock puppet' was used supports that case, as does the fact that no argument was forthcoming (could only draw unwanted attention). There's no way he'd want the mods looking into that, matching IPs and taking such action as the TOS might specify. Multiple accounts, of course, are not allowed, and could bring direct action. I was once a forum mod at a different place, and I spent a lot of time hunting and banning sock puppets.

To me, creating accounts to agree with oneself is pretty pathetic, but when one's argument is flaccid, it can happen.
And... we have another monarchy apologist accusing me of having a fake account with no evidence. I wonder who's next.

MODS IF YOU'RE OUT THERE WATCHING PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK THE DRKNOBLE AND KANSASTURTLE IP, EMAIL, ETC AND DETERMINE WHETHER THIS IS A HUGE CONSPIRACY THAT WAS SET UP BY THE ROTHCHILDS, BILDERBERG GROUP, ILLUMINATI, MASONS, AL GORE, AND THAT STINKIN' LIBERAL MEDIA. OH..AND THE MOON LANDING WAS A HOAX. THANKS.

Boy o' boy, this must be the monarchy's finest
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2013, 08:40 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,428,441 times
^^ That was actually kind of funny.

Old 07-28-2013, 08:48 PM

2,801 posts, read 3,859,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by drknoble View Post
It sure looks like you're making a fool of yourself when you shamefully go above and beyond to defend your beloved monarchy, even going as far as accusing me of creating accounts with ZERO evidence. It appears as though your cult-like obedience to monarchy is effecting your mental state and causing you to dream up wild conspiracies that are eerily similar to jambo101. I could use those similarities and conclude that both accounts are the same person, but I wouldn't do that without supporting evidence because that's what foolish people do.
I still haven't heard you respond to that point about the American citizenship oath and the draft. Swearing an oath to your beloved imperialist Military-Industrial Complex, i suppose. Explain that one, caped crusader of democracy! Me, I got dual citizenship. So I can worship my beloved queen while claiming to be American. I'd make a damn good spy. Hmmm. Now you got me thinking drnoble. I should put my American citizenship to good use and apply for a job with the CIA or something. Meanwhile, I will be secretly pushing a royalist agenda and before long your precious Revolution will be undone and all of y'all republican fools will kissing royal a55 in no time! Haha! Fear me, American! I am your worst nightmare!

BTW, did you see Canada has a new future ruler! I'll goose step for that baby any day! Tell me fair ruler what thou wouldst desire from thy most loyal subject and it shall be done! That's how we roll up here in the Great White North. We love our monarchs up here. Send us a monarch and we'll be on our knees faster than

Old 07-28-2013, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
^^ That was actually kind of funny.
Thanks

Old 07-28-2013, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
On paper, she can do whatever she wants. In all reality, the rest of his paragraph is 100% accurate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
if she tried she would be made a laughing stock in her pathetic efforts to wield power in a sovereign country and in short order your dream would come true and Canadas historic legacy of the monarchy would be over in short order, a mere matter of crossing a t and dotting an i..
If it's legal on paper, then it can be legally enforced. I'm saying close the loophole now because this outdated institution makes Canada a laughing stock every time it shows up.

Old 07-28-2013, 09:17 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,489,598 times
Aaah; he's long past that ability now. Lost that edge about 40 posts back.

We; that is to say, Jambo, J_K_K and myself, er wait; TOkidd, Magnetomicflux and I, or just me and my alter egos, oh hell, now I'm confused, who am I anyway? ...........

Oh well I'm old enough now alzheimer's is to be expected but I know I'm having a ball with this one.

Someone please come over here and read my nametag and send me home or take me to the free beer at my place er, J_K_K's place er, oh hell......

Old 07-28-2013, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drknoble View Post
If it's legal on paper, then it can be legally enforced. I'm saying close the loophole now because this outdated institution makes Canada a laughing stock every time it shows up.

Check the world stage bub! It ain't Canada that's a laughing stock today.

Old 07-28-2013, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOkidd View Post
I still haven't heard you respond to that point about the American citizenship oath and the draft. Swearing an oath to your beloved imperialist Military-Industrial Complex, i suppose. Explain that one, caped crusader of democracy! Me, I got dual citizenship. So I can worship my beloved queen while claiming to be American. I'd make a damn good spy. Hmmm. Now you got me thinking drnoble. I should put my American citizenship to good use and apply for a job with the CIA or something. Meanwhile, I will be secretly pushing a royalist agenda and before long your precious Revolution will be undone and all of y'all republican fools will kissing royal a55 in no time! Haha! Fear me, American! I am your worst nightmare!

BTW, did you see Canada has a new future ruler! I'll goose step for that baby any day! Tell me fair ruler what thou wouldst desire from thy most loyal subject and it shall be done! That's how we roll up here in the Great White North. We love our monarchs up here. Send us a monarch and we'll be on our knees faster than
If your travels bring you across a Monarch dated 49 - 51, I'll bid on it. Love those old bath-tubs. Got me a small block chevy up in the attic of my shop just dying to get dropped into one of those.

Old 07-28-2013, 09:58 PM

Quote:
I still haven't heard you respond to that point about the American citizenship oath and the draft. Swearing an oath to your beloved imperialist Military-Industrial Complex, i suppose. Explain that one, caped crusader of democracy!
There's nothing in the American citizenship oath or draft that goes against the laws of the US Constitution or the principles of democracy. Now, that wasn't very hard to explain was it?

Quote:
Me, I got dual citizenship. So I can worship my beloved queen while claiming to be American. I'd make a damn good spy. Hmmm. Now you got me thinking drnoble. I should put my American citizenship to good use and apply for a job with the CIA or something. Meanwhile, I will be secretly pushing a royalist agenda and before long your precious Revolution will be undone and all of y'all republican fools will kissing royal a55 in no time! Haha! Fear me, American! I am your worst nightmare!

It's odd for me to witness someone who's so joyous and super excited to be under an institution that blatantly considers them nothing more than just a subject ie peasant. I'm not used to people showcasing exuberant pride for the purpose of promoting and propping up the principles that oppose democracy and equality. I'm sorry, I just can't relate in that regard, maybe those poor people in North Korea can. Stockholm syndrome?

Old 07-28-2013, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Aaah; he's long past that ability now. Lost that edge about 40 posts back.

We; that is to say, Jambo, J_K_K and myself, er wait; TOkidd, Magnetomicflux and I, or just me and my alter egos, oh hell, now I'm confused, who am I anyway? ...........

Oh well I'm old enough now alzheimer's is to be expected but I know I'm having a ball with this one.

Someone please come over here and read my nametag and send me home or take me to the free beer at my place er, J_K_K's place er, oh hell......
I'm glad you're admitting you need some help, that's the first step.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada