Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2007, 09:59 AM

2 posts, read 5,422 times

Advertisements

I'm currently around the London Ontario area and my life has pretty well fallen apart here. There is nothing for me here. I would like to just pick up and move somewhere. I really only own a TV, some dvds, clothes, and a laptop. The act of moving everything should not be all that difficult lol

I have been looking at Saskatchewan. Maybe Regina or Saskatoon. They seem to have okay priced living. When I move, it is important that I go to college.

So I'm really just looking for tips on finding housing fast or maybe input on where to go.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2007, 10:36 PM

2 posts, read 5,422 times
anyone with anything?

Old 12-20-2007, 01:31 PM

741 posts, read 2,780,210 times
The prairies are certainly cheaper, but if you are thinking of school and doing the move why don't you live on campus kind of kill 2 birds with one stone kind of thing? Assuming that's possible.. once the session ends you'll have to decide what you're plans are gonna be for housing.

Old 12-26-2007, 05:09 PM

7 posts, read 23,404 times
Well if you are looking for a 'college' town with affordable cost of living then Saskatoon, Med Hat, and Lethbridge are the 3 best western choices. All have fairly decent colleges and affordable cost of living, although rentals are a little tougher to come by due to lower vacancy rates at the moment.

Robert
Moderator cut: no advertising!

Last edited by ElkHunter; 12-26-2007 at 05:46 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada