Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-01-2016, 02:54 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,653,845 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Benghazi? didnt she go through 9 inquisitions on her role as Secretary of State concerning the issue and all came up with no wrong doing on her part?.
the emails were much ado about nothing that also came up with no chargeable criminal offense.
Embezzling millions from the Clinton foundation? also baseless allegation.
beasley i think you've been sold a load of BS from the Trump campaign.

That is it in a nut shell.Trump leaves a trail a mile long and just does not care.Mrs Clinton was in front of a Congressional hearing for 12/14 hours all televised and answered every question thrown at her!!!Was cleared on Benghazi was cleared on the e-mails and Chelsea runs the Foundation and their records have been open and gone through over and over and nothing.
Trump 4 bankruptcies.Three wives and lets not forget these tidbits....

The Donald Trump child rape lawsuit has been refiled with a new witness

Dozens of lawsuits accuse Trump of not paying his bills, reports claim | Fox News

Forbes Welcome

You can not run a country the way he runs a business.Simple.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2016, 03:03 PM

18,504 posts, read 15,543,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Benghazi? didnt she go through 9 inquisitions on her role as Secretary of State concerning the issue and all came up with no wrong doing on her part?.
the emails were much ado about nothing that also came up with no chargeable criminal offense.
Embezzling millions from the Clinton foundation? also baseless allegation.
beasley i think you've been sold a load of BS from the Trump campaign.
Sad isn't it.

I find it utterly unbelievable that anyone who dislikes Hillary thinks Trump is the better candidate.

Old 10-01-2016, 03:06 PM

7,677 posts, read 5,524,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
LOL, are you even old enough to vote becuase if you are you need to educate yourself on the history of Politics in the United States and presidential elections and until you do so you have no business in these threads or to call anyone ignorant.
So a Canadian resident/citizen has no business being in the CANADA forum in a thread asking for Canadian opinions and YOU, an American do?

BTW, I disagree with Botticelli's point of view but he/she is free to express it.

Old 10-01-2016, 06:39 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,284,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beasley106 View Post
Let's just agree to disagree since it is obvious you have been drinking way to much Kool-Aid from the Clinton's.
Obviously we disagree and i think you've been drinking too much of Trumps Koolaid
I'll post a couple of links and let people come to their own conclusions=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imTzpI8_nqk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84RldfG1MQo

Last edited by jambo101; 10-01-2016 at 06:58 PM..

Old 10-01-2016, 07:36 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,653,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnirene View Post
So a Canadian resident/citizen has no business being in the CANADA forum in a thread asking for Canadian opinions and YOU, an American do?

BTW, I disagree with Botticelli's point of view but he/she is free to express it.

I was responding to his comment in post #174. Maybe you know he is Canadian but nowhere does it say where he is from but, No, he has no business in a thread of which he has no clue of what he is talking about.
You would have every right if I came into a Canadian thread and told you what was wrong with Canada and that you leaders suck and what was wrong with everything your country does to be mad as hell at me and give it right back! Thing is I didn't and he is uniformed.

Old 10-01-2016, 07:37 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,490,401 times
Most world travelers don't give two sh-ts about the politics and the leaders of other countries they wish to travel, they are going there more for the sites and the culture... China, Russia, Cuba are full of travelers from all over the world and their leaders don't have the best reputation. maybe more regional minded people who don't travel much outside the continent may stay clear of the united states...

Old 10-01-2016, 07:43 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,490,401 times
This election seems more of a reality show to me anyways, i can guarantee you anyways that Hillary Clinton will easily win the election...

Trumps nomination is just the result of the near collapse of the Republican party and his outspoken attitude.. plus everyone loves to give this man all the attention for some reason.

Old 10-01-2016, 08:05 PM

7,677 posts, read 5,524,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
I was responding to his comment in post #174. Maybe you know he is Canadian but nowhere does it say where he is from but, No, he has no business in a thread of which he has no clue of what he is talking about.
You would have every right if I came into a Canadian thread and told you what was wrong with Canada and that you leaders suck and what was wrong with everything your country does to be mad as hell at me and give it right back! Thing is I didn't and he is uniformed.
It's called freedom of speech (we have that in Canada too), you know the pesky right that allows someone like Trump in your country to say the uniformed dumb things he does.

If you want to play forum nanny, there are hundreds of threads here with uniformed posts where you can practice: //www.city-data.com/forum/elections/

Old 10-01-2016, 08:16 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,979,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonsereed View Post
On the flip side I hope we dont inherit busloads of American born wusses as we have more than our fair share up here as evidenced in this thread.

You just might! I envision all these Americans with suitcases ready to cross into Canada like the Syrian refugees.
Funny I don't hear about fleeing Americans if Clinton becomes #45.

Old 10-01-2016, 11:19 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,892,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilah G. View Post
You just might! I envision all these Americans with suitcases ready to cross into Canada like the Syrian refugees.
Funny I don't hear about fleeing Americans if Clinton becomes #45.
Some of the conservatives in California are threatening to move to Texas if Clinton wins and I read some nonsense of Texans talking about seceding if she wins.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada