Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2019, 03:55 AM

1 posts, read 513 times

Advertisements

Canadians and Europeans are the most contradicting people I have ever met. You see them as a bad people who are only ripe with corruption, arrogance, warmongering and hypocrisy but no matter what they do or how bad they become, you still won't let go of them! Why?

And of course the Canadians nationalists are going to tell me how wrong I am and that Canadians are slowly freeing themselves and all sorts of nationalists propaganda..... but Canadians, if you really wanted this, you would have done it a long time ago!

This contradicting behavior I see here is what makes me lose hope in humanity. It reeks of hypocrisy! This truly annoys me and is one of the biggest questions and mysteries in my life. Not what is the cure for Alzheimer's disease or what is the cure for HIV or are we ever going to find a cure for cancer! Not whether or not God is real or what is the meaning of life or are we ever going to achieve interstellar travel..... The question of why hasn't the world let go of the US after the horrible things they have done and the many criticisms thrown at them?

Canadians, would you live with an abusive spouse? Would you continue to consider someone a friend despite how naughty they are? Would you visit a relative who hurls insults at you?

Canadians, you have to understand that they are NEVER going to change for you! They are not going to become the people that you and your European friends want them to be! So what do you do? Criticize them? Protest? Hurl insults at them? Claim how much better Canada is? Canadians, they don't care! All of these falls on deaf ears! At the end of the day, it is only you who gets hurt!

A number of countries have done this and they are happier for it! They don't have to worry about American exploitation and American intervention and American corporations buying their corporations and American warmongering and all those American things you hate! They are free from self doubt, insecurity and anger! You on the other hand, I sense unhappiness, I sense like there are invisible hands choking you, I sense uneasiness, otherwise, you wouldn't be acting this way!

Also Canadians, I thought you were better? Isn't that what you say about yourselves? It is time to prove it! Let go of them!

Also Elnina, look at the Canadian comments on this forum and open your eyes!

Last edited by mountfranklinwater; 08-09-2019 at 04:19 AM..

Old 08-09-2019, 04:31 AM

61,675 posts, read 87,060,489 times
Dont mind him. Just another troll from Russia...
Closed.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada