Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2020, 03:55 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smihaila View Post
We should all practice media distancing instead. Enough with this mask idiocy. Down with Rothchilds and the globalist cabal.
You think the mask is idiocy? i wear a mask in public to protect myself from getting what in my case would be a fatal disease, ending all alone in an emergency room suffocating to death over the course of a week or two..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2020, 08:34 AM

577 posts, read 1,475,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
You think the mask is idiocy? i wear a mask in public to protect myself from getting what in my case would be a fatal disease, ending all alone in an emergency room suffocating to death over the course of a week or two..
A mask is mostly useful for the sick ones, to protect the others against droplets. Are you sick?
And what size does the SARS-CoV2 "virus" have? 0.12 microns, aka 120 nanometers. Do you think that the artisanal / home made "pirate" masks really protect against anything? Yeah, maybe against truth...

Old 05-27-2020, 09:50 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,489,598 times
Quote:
A mask is mostly useful for the sick ones, to protect the others against droplets. Are you sick?
And what size does the SARS-CoV2 "virus" have? 0.12 microns, aka 120 nanometers. Do you think that the artisanal / home made "pirate" masks really protect against anything? Yeah, maybe against truth...
The virus does not have legs nor wings so ALL masks provide SOME level of protection as they ALL provide an additional barrier between you and direct ingesting of the virus, however insignificant.

We are all aware of what constitutes "truth" to some; whatever some find disagreeable to their chosen "truth" and worthy only of a vehicle to allow the showing of scorn to others.

Have you even bothered to determine what type of mask was being referred to and given you don't know that fact, you really shouldn't castigate EVERYONE by assuming they're all talking about "pirate masks".

There's a reason why all those medical practitioners are ALL wearing "masks" unless you're discounting those because, of course they're not as smart as you with your "truth".

Old 05-27-2020, 12:11 PM

The reasons for mentioning only the home-made "masks" was because I'm not trying to slip into the slippery-slope of hypocrisy and staying instead realistic: Can N95 be purchased ubiquitously from a drug store?

And speaking of masks, there is anecdotal evidence of people not getting enough air to breathe, even a case with motorists passing out while driving and ending up in a tree...

Old 05-27-2020, 12:15 PM

14,735 posts, read 15,038,045 times
Why would a motorist be wearing a mask while he's in his car driving?

Old 05-27-2020, 12:56 PM

2,400 posts, read 1,568,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
i often see drivers on their own wearing masks, i always assumed they were uber drivers

Old 05-27-2020, 06:00 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,489,598 times
Quote:
The reasons for mentioning only the home-made "masks" was because I'm not trying to slip into the slippery-slope of hypocrisy and staying instead realistic: Can N95 be purchased ubiquitously from a drug store?

And speaking of masks, there is anecdotal evidence of people not getting enough air to breathe, even a case with motorists passing out while driving and ending up in a tree...
Surely you must realize that for any of those anecdotal stories there is more than adequate contrary proof available by simply considering those vast numbers of healthcare providers who are wearing their N95 masks all day without passing out in the hallways.

Left over from my work years of servicing equipment up in penthouse power spaces where huge dust collectors were also situated in a variety of manufacturing plants, was a box of 20 - N-95 masks my wife and I used to make our rare forays out for staples. We've both worn them for hours at a time with no ill effects while waiting hours in line ups to enter stores.

Again' your "truth" is only your truth if you don't bother to consider alternate truths provided by other than the Brietbart, Stormfront and internet bots now all feeding the anxiety frenzy.

Old 05-27-2020, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
Here's the story, for your amusement:
https://abcnews.go.com/US/driver-cra...ry?id=70346532

Old 05-27-2020, 10:01 PM

14,735 posts, read 15,038,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by porterjack View Post
i often see drivers on their own wearing masks, i always assumed they were uber drivers

I wonder what's so difficult about a driver having an open window in a moving car.

I always assumed uber drivers were all supposed to have partitions in their cars the way so many taxis do. Guess maybe I was wrong?

Old 05-27-2020, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
[...]
Again' your "truth" is only your truth if you don't bother to consider alternate truths provided by other than the Brietbart, Stormfront and internet bots now all feeding the anxiety frenzy.
And what are those other "alternate truths"? The more examples, the merrier - I appreciate.

[BUT, if they are about marking us up like cattle, forced vaccinations, "immunization passports", digital id, eugenics, totalitarian control, technocratic or medical junta, "viruses" from eating bat soups and pangolins, gates of hell et Co., fauci the big farce, soros the criminal, transhumanism or "World Economic Forum", then I won't explore those, thank you.]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada