Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2022, 07:04 PM

14,735 posts, read 15,038,045 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natnasci View Post
Thanks for posting that. I'm glad to see that the gofundme organization is sticking to their principles and the letter of the law and will be refunding the remaining $9 million to the contributors.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2022, 07:42 PM

5,104 posts, read 2,050,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
Thanks for posting that. I'm glad to see that the gofundme organization is sticking to their principles and the letter of the law and will be refunding the remaining $9 million to the contributors.

I wonder when they'll do the same for antifa and BLM? And talk about a coincidence or is it a coincidence from what I read on that tweet? https://twitter.com/atRachelGilmore/...53656232759299
ZeroHedge also added their pinch of salt on this case.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...essure-trudeau

Meanwhile, an alternative had surged.
https://thepostmillennial.com/givesendgo-freedom-convoy

Quote:
As previously reported by The Post Millennial, GoFundMe has taken down the Freedom Convoy fundraiser after significant pushback from those opposed to the protest.
The organization stated that it "now [has] evidence from law enforcement that the previously peaceful demonstration has become an occupation, with police reports of violence and other unlawful activity."

Old 02-04-2022, 07:50 PM

225 posts, read 152,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnirene View Post
Big American flag displayed in front of the Legislature. Yeah, that’s going to win support from Canadians./s

Morons!
No one is trying to win the support of Canadians. The support is obviously already there!

And also, the insulting people you've never met doesn't help. Remember that part of being Canadian is valuing politeness.

Old 02-04-2022, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy Dayz View Post
I guess math is not Quebec Is My Country's strong point. He doesn't seem to understand the difference between over 50% and less than 0.001%..
Personally I will never make fun of people for being slow to learn. Everyone life matters and they deserves to be treated fairly and with respect.

Old 02-04-2022, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy Dayz View Post
That tells you right there who is funding this. That's the smoking gun. It's not a conspiracy theory to understand that this is a MAGA attempt to destabilize the Canadian government.

Of course, it isn't the millions of Canadians that were Trump supporters before. It isn't that Canada is the most similar country to America and carries similar views. It's instead a deep conspiracy with zero evidence for support!

Old 02-04-2022, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suesbal View Post
Should we just watch Justin?
Justin AKA Nero will probably put on his blackface and do a drama show. Everyone will clap because he is amazing!

Old 02-04-2022, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
Shown on Canadian newscasts and videos on social media there's more than plenty enough truckers in the convoy that are flying American flags and have signs and other flags with American slogans so I think it's safe to figure there is involvement of American truckers.

LOL! American flags being waved does not equal Americans. Don't be ridiculous!

They are flying the American flag because it stands for liberty and freedom.

A large portion of Canadian population feel like Donald Trump represents them more than the Canadian government.

That's how sad this is, even sadder is the denial from the out of touch and not even understanding the basics!

The desperate attempts to explain this away except for the reality of what it in fact is!

Old 02-04-2022, 08:08 PM

Quote:
I saw some video shot earlier this morning of a small group of protesters just standing around outside the Manitoba Legislature in Winnipeg. LOL - I wonder how long they will last. The wind chill temperature at 11:00 am was -36°C/-33°F.
Good for them! Cold isn't going to stop Manitobans!

Old 02-04-2022, 08:30 PM

7,363 posts, read 8,405,340 times
Quote:
Big American flag displayed in front of the Legislature. Yeah, that’s going to win support from Canadians./s

Morons!
Yeah I just saw a pic of that now. I saw several US flags in the crowd too. WTF is the point of that?

Old 02-04-2022, 08:31 PM

Canada's next leader?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada