Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2022, 04:06 PM

7,363 posts, read 8,297,910 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quebec Is My Country View Post
Wow! The "fringe" minority has lead to Justin Trudeau declaring emergency powers. It's the first time in a long time Canadian history! In true passive aggressive style Justin is now freezing truckers bank accounts! LOL! Just wow. He also just announced plans to bring in 1.3 million more immigrants before 2024. This guy just doesn't get it! Meanwhile, this Canadian patriot donated 75k to the freedom convoy. You love to see it!

What a patriot. LMAOOOOOO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2022, 08:38 PM

428 posts, read 446,336 times
Looks like the blockade of the Coutts, AB has ended.

Here are the police giving hugs to the protestors as they sing O Canada:

https://youtu.be/IBz2cLX-NMM

Old 02-15-2022, 08:44 PM

224 posts, read 147,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by modernrebel View Post

"See you next week at the barbecue?" LoL!

Old 02-15-2022, 08:49 PM

Quote:
"See you next week at the barbecue?" LoL!
It just goes to show you how fabricated the narrative has been.

About 1/3 Canadians have no political party representing them. The Liberal and their sadly indoctrinated pawns think they are governing a country that really only exists in the media.

I'ts refreshing to see patriots showing the world the truth.

Old 02-15-2022, 09:03 PM

7,233 posts, read 9,205,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by modernrebel View Post

Maybe you posted the wrong link? There's protesters reaching out to hug the police and police giving half-hearted pats on the back back in this video.

Nice attempt at changing the narrative from murder though https://calgaryherald.com/news/crime...urt-appearance

True patriot love indeed.

Old 02-15-2022, 09:48 PM

7,363 posts, read 8,297,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by netwit View Post
Maybe you posted the wrong link? There's protesters reaching out to hug the police and police giving half-hearted pats on the back back in this video.

Nice attempt at changing the narrative from murder though https://calgaryherald.com/news/crime...urt-appearance

True patriot love.....waving a foreign flag and willing to hurt some one over some bull****. SMH

Old 02-15-2022, 10:50 PM

224 posts, read 147,002 times
Wow so Justin Trudeau is the dictator of Canada for the next month. Is that necessary?

This is a man who "won" the election with fewer votes and seats than the Conservateur party.

Less than 1/3rd of the population voted for him. Of course he still won due to loopholes. Remember when that happens in the US with Bush or Trump that is criminal? When it happens for Trudeau the same people make no sound.

Justin Trudeau will now seize even bitcurrency for the crime if disagreeing with him. Interesting.

Either you agree, or you are now literally a criminal. If you peacefully disagree with Justin now you can be arrested or lose access to your life savings. Wow!

They aren't even pretending that this is about vaccines anymore. Keep your mouth closed while over the next year he imports 1.3 million more pro-Trudeau votes to replace you.

The average cost of a home in Canada is now $800,000 and two generations are completely priced out of market but remember we need to import more people or else you can be arrested for disagreeing! Wow!

Old 02-15-2022, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Wow so Justin Trudeau is the dictator of Canada for the next month. Is that necessary?

This is a man who "won" he election with fewer votes and seats than the Conservateur party.

Less than 1/3rd of the population voted for him. Of course he still won due to loopholes. Remember when that happens in the US with Bush or Trump that is criminal? When it happens for Trudeau the same people make no sound.

Justin Trudeau will now seize even bitcurrency for the crime if disagreeing with him. Interesting.

Either you agree, or you are now literally a criminal. If you peacefully disagree with Justin now you can be arrested or lose access to your life savings. Wow!

They aren't even pretending that this is about vaccines anymore. Keep your mouth closed while over the next year he imports 1.3 million more pro-Trudeau votes to replace you.

The average cost of a home in Canada is now $800,000 and two generations are completely priced out of market but remember we need to import more people or else you can be arrested for disagreeing! Wow!
Trudeau has his orders and he is dutifully carrying them out. A bought and sold PM can't let pesky citizens get in the way of his benefactor's agendas.

Old 02-16-2022, 12:10 AM

15,183 posts, read 8,763,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by netwit View Post

It doesn't look half-hearted to me. It looks like one big love faste. It looks like most of the Canadian cops are in bed with these freedom terrorists. Like the OPP cop who was caught on video saying "I support you guys 100%. I haven’t been to Ottawa, a lot of us are. I have heard nothing but good things about our protesters. It’s Wonderful, for which I’m very thankful." There is nothing half-hearted about that.

Old 02-16-2022, 12:44 AM

7,233 posts, read 9,205,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy Dayz View Post
It doesn't look half-hearted to me. It looks like one big love faste. It looks like most of the Canadian cops are in bed with these freedom terrorists. Like the OPP cop who was caught on video saying "I support you guys 100%. I haven’t been to Ottawa, a lot of us are. I have heard nothing but good things about our protesters. It’s Wonderful, for which I’m very thankful." There is nothing half-hearted about that.
I've watched it now 4 times. I agree totally with you on the Ottawa police video. What I see here are protestors who I'm sure are scared to death they'll be arrested along with the other people who already were, and who are trying to save face that their insurrection amounted to nothing, and police who see no harm in going along with that at this point, as they are already leaving. The protesters are reaching for them, not the other way around, trying their best to appear harmless.

Trust me, mounties don't take attempted murder on their own lightly. I have several family members in the RCMP, both serving currently and retired.

The Ottawa police are in some category all their own. And I trust all of this will be thoroughly investigated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada