Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2022, 10:06 AM

88,509 posts, read 84,673,021 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
Yes you can dismiss what I say all while finding yourself amusingly funny. What you cannot dismiss is the fact people around the world are rising up against the covidians and their demands for restrictions. People have had it with this. It will be coming to an end in Canada just as it is or will be in most places. In free countries around the world the left wing will face repercussions in elections as they are held accountable for the social and economic damage they have done. The covidians have earned the anger of the people everywhere.
Yeah, we see how that's going. I have a younger sister who had COVID last year. Was on the ventilator two weeks, nearly didn't make it. She was found to have COVID when she first had mild symptoms, and about a week later they escalated to the point where she checked her oxygen levels and found it was 74 and went into the hospital. Total time in hospital was 7 weeks. She's a Republican, fairly conservative, but not a whacko. Nine months later, she is back to work but still has effects from the COVID, some of which are permanent.

Yesterday another sister who IS a Far-Right-Wing Whack Job With Oak Leaf Cluster, sent her a video "proving" that the PCR test that my younger sister first took was FAKE, and that the COVID was ACTUALLY implanted in her when they put the ventilator down her throat at the hospital.

At the bottom of the page with that video is a comment from a woman saying she is praying to the Lord that these people that you term "Covidians" will be executed.

I'm not in a real big hurry to leave Canada right now and return home knowing that such people are walking around my country and trying to turn it into some sort of insane asylum run by people who actually think things like this. I do miss seeing two of my sisters, but not all three of them.

Old 01-30-2022, 10:22 AM

14,735 posts, read 15,006,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrw-500 View Post

American Thinker posted a good article about Justin.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...runs_away.html
Sorry but that is not a good article and you got thoroughly duped because there are so many mistruths in it. It's a terrible article because there are so many bald faced blatant lies in it right from the first sentence onwards. Just like usual with any article the American Thinker ever posts, nothing is correct. How can anybody such as yourself actually be willing to believe the misinformation and deliberate lies they always post and not double check the facts, and then expect any credibility for passing on the lies to others to read? If you believe all the glaring lies then how can anybody else believe you? American Thinker needs to stop posting so much garbage, get offline and go away somewhere and do some real thinking about reality instead of fantasy.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2022, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acajack View Post
An elderly relative of mine (early 80s) got their booster in Quebec in late October.

My wife and I (early 50s) got our boosters a few days into the new year. In Quebec again.

My kids (late teens) got their boosters in Quebec between Jan. 10-15.
Thank you AJ, that confirms what I expected. I was sure it would be more like sometime in October for elders and immuno-compromised in Quebec to be the first ones at the head of the line to get their boosters because that's when other provinces started doing boosters for us too. I got an email in the middle of October from the BC health authorities and it simply said "your booster shot is now ready and waiting for you, please come get it."

Old 01-30-2022, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
The concern for I have is one of the trucker's themselves having lost control of the rudder.

An example:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canad...crZ?li=AAggXBV

.... < snip > ......

IF these are the actual thoughts and postulations of the truckers themselves, and not just the idiotic ravings of some who've piggy-backed on this movement, then we have far more to worry about than finding enough toilet paper on Costco shelves.
Bru, It's starting to sound like the truckers have been manipulated and used as dupes too. I've never thought that any of the convoy truckers have ever at any point been in control of the rudder. I think they were egged on by the organizers who have other motives and it's the organizers have always been in control and pushing it in certain directions for their own ulterior motives and political agendas. It's no wonder the truckers and their convoy don't have the approval of the Canadian Truckers Association and so many others.

Old 01-30-2022, 11:20 AM

7,817 posts, read 2,897,131 times
Lone masked loser at the protest gets owned - over 400,000 views!

https://twitter.com/lincolnmjay/stat...94723199713284

Old 01-30-2022, 12:59 PM

3,950 posts, read 3,296,003 times
You gotta hand it to the Canadian media....great investigative journalism...now we have the proof, Yes, he is the one behind all of this!!

Old 01-30-2022, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
The concern for I have is one of the trucker's themselves having lost control of the rudder.
So far they haven't lost anything, luckily no violence.

Pathetic attempts to smear from mainstream media

Idiots can be found anywhere in any groups

Old 01-30-2022, 01:05 PM

Yes it's all "white nationalist" all right and "East Asian truckers do not support this protest" (an actual major newspaper said that)

https://youtu.be/sHJ4JfGzAu8

Old 01-30-2022, 01:32 PM

3,445 posts, read 2,770,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
Bru, It's starting to sound like the truckers have been manipulated and used as dupes too. I've never thought that any of the convoy truckers have ever at any point been in control of the rudder. I think they were egged on by the organizers who have other motives and it's the organizers have always been in control and pushing it in certain directions for their own ulterior motives and political agendas. It's no wonder the truckers and their convoy don't have the approval of the Canadian Truckers Association and so many others.

Bud the Spud’s gone to the dark side.

Old 01-30-2022, 01:54 PM

9,468 posts, read 10,793,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Yeah, we see how that's going. I have a younger sister who had COVID last year. Was on the ventilator two weeks, nearly didn't make it. She was found to have COVID when she first had mild symptoms, and about a week later they escalated to the point where she checked her oxygen levels and found it was 74 and went into the hospital. Total time in hospital was 7 weeks. She's a Republican, fairly conservative, but not a whacko. Nine months later, she is back to work but still has effects from the COVID, some of which are permanent.

Yesterday another sister who IS a Far-Right-Wing Whack Job With Oak Leaf Cluster, sent her a video "proving" that the PCR test that my younger sister first took was FAKE, and that the COVID was ACTUALLY implanted in her when they put the ventilator down her throat at the hospital.

At the bottom of the page with that video is a comment from a woman saying she is praying to the Lord that these people that you term "Covidians" will be executed.

I'm not in a real big hurry to leave Canada right now and return home knowing that such people are walking around my country and trying to turn it into some sort of insane asylum run by people who actually think things like this. I do miss seeing two of my sisters, but not all three of them.
Most rational conservatives do not deny the existence of covid. Most of us acknowledge that it is dangerous for some people. The disease was likely created in that lab by our adversaries either accidentally or for some nefarious purposes. I believe wholeheartedly that this disease is being used around the world by those who want power and control over others. Fear has been used as a tool, a tool to make people do things that really do not even work. The masks do not work, the vaccines only worked on early versions of covid. Still these people want obedience over everything.....wear your mask, lockdown and take the shot.

What I oppose is not people choosing to wear masks or take a vaccine. I myself am vaccinated and boosted. I chose to take the shot. I value personal liberties above all. I have a RIGHT to not wear a mask, to refuse a vaccine. This is why I so strongly argue against this hysteria that has infected our world. Fear is the disease. We have a right to make our own choices, that is why people are fighting these restrictions so hard. That is what this Canadian protest is about. Yes I use the term “covidian” to describe the people who have tried to force my obedience to the covid restrictions. I am angry about this occurring in a free society. I have little respect for those who would do such a thing. It is my hope to see this stuff stopped and the covidians finally told NO in no uncertain terms. No more.....it is not a free mans duty to obey to make others feel safe. Free people take responsibility for their own safety. If it makes one feel better they can wear a mask or stay home for years. They can choose to avoid others and take endless shots. However we all have the right to stand up and say NO MORE.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada