U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 01-29-2022, 01:03 PM
 
Location: B.C., Canada
13,141 posts, read 11,666,789 times
Reputation: 29840

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrw-500 View Post
In Quebec, they just beginned to push for it and some had raised some eyebrows about the 3rd dose. However how long before they push for the forth dose like in Israel until one wise guy said then you're ok with natural immunity?
I don't believe Quebec could have just begun pushing for it since the number of Quebec's 3rd shots are already ahead of or running neck and neck with so many other provinces. Look at the numbers on the tracker I posted for you. So considering the larger population of Quebec I think Quebec must have started the boosters before most other provinces did.

In my province people started getting boosters 4 months ago, I got my booster 3 months ago. I don't intend on getting a 4th shot though.

.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-29-2022, 01:16 PM
 
4,324 posts, read 1,393,682 times
Reputation: 1735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
In my province people started getting boosters 4 months ago, I got my booster 3 months ago. I don't intend on getting a 4th shot though.
Let's hope then they won't push for a 5th shot.

Btw, the guys of the Babylon Bee have a good sense of humor about the convoy and Trudeau.
https://twitter.com/TheBabylonBee/st...83712592834564

On the other hand, I could nickname the Freedom Convoy as "Printemps érable 2022" (Maple Spring 2022) as a nod to some Quebec students protests lead by Gabriel-Nadeau Dubois back in 2012, 10 years ago already.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-29-2022, 01:44 PM
 
Location: Vancouver
17,195 posts, read 12,717,639 times
Reputation: 10661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrw-500 View Post
Let's hope then they won't push for a 5th shot.

Btw, the guys of the Babylon Bee have a good sense of humor about the convoy and Trudeau.
https://twitter.com/TheBabylonBee/st...83712592834564

On the other hand, I could nickname the Freedom Convoy as "Printemps érable 2022" (Maple Spring 2022) as a nod to some Quebec students protests lead by Gabriel-Nadeau Dubois back in 2012, 10 years ago already.
Why?

If the science says it helps, I'd get it.

Millions get a flu shot EVERY year...no biggie.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-29-2022, 02:00 PM
 
78 posts, read 25,257 times
Reputation: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevySpoons View Post
It's easy: if you get yourself vaccinated, then we can dump the masks. It's just that easy.
lol dump the mask. but they tell me vaccine only work for 4 months. what then put the mask back on agaiin or another vaccine lol
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-29-2022, 02:29 PM
 
4,324 posts, read 1,393,682 times
Reputation: 1735
Quote:
Originally Posted by starigrad View Post
lol dump the mask. but they tell me vaccine only work for 4 months. what then put the mask back on agaiin or another vaccine lol
The way Pfizer and Moderna rushed and developed the vaccines by cutting the corners as I already mentioned, reminds me of how General Motors developed the Chevrolet Vega.

Edit: I forgot to mention then the CBC think Putin is behind the Convoy.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...edical-tyranny
Quote:
Update (1500ET): While in a normal world this would be beyond satire and ridicule, it is perhaps of no surprise whatsoever that the blame for instigation of the "Freedom Convoy" is already being placed on so-called 'Russian actors'...

"...given Canada's support of Ukraine... I don't know it it's far-fetched to ask but there is concern that Russian actors could be continuing to fuel things as this protest grows... perhaps even instigating it..."
https://twitter.com/jamesfburnett/st...67556743127045
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-29-2022, 02:41 PM
 
Location: Canada
6,294 posts, read 4,152,555 times
Reputation: 7558
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrw-500 View Post
The way Pfizer and Moderna rushed and developed the vaccines by cutting the corners as I already mentioned, reminds me of how General Motors developed the Chevrolet Vega.

Edit: I forgot to mention then the CBC think Putin is behind the Convoy.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...edical-tyranny
Is that a CBC reporter speaking or is that an outsider being interviewed by the CBC? The article conveniently doesn’t say.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-29-2022, 02:56 PM
 
186 posts, read 100,845 times
Reputation: 266
From watching the clip, I would assume it was a reporter asking the question. But with the response cutoff and no information regarding who was being interviewed or what was discussed prior to the question, it's hard to tell if it's as out there as it seems or relevant to their conversation.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-29-2022, 03:14 PM
 
78 posts, read 25,257 times
Reputation: 88
why do media in west think i should scream on top of my lungs their agenda and not get paid while they are getting paid to sread it. if i am going to scream on top of my lungs it will be something that effects me not corporations and that is a reason for this drive to shut down this freddom convoy as not canadians fighting for their rights but russians wanting to stop canada from having passport mascs like that matters to russia
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-29-2022, 03:21 PM
 
Location: B.C., Canada
13,141 posts, read 11,666,789 times
Reputation: 29840
Quote:
Originally Posted by starigrad View Post
why do media in west think i should scream on top of my lungs their agenda and not get paid while they are getting paid to sread it. if i am going to scream on top of my lungs it will be something that effects me not corporations and that is a reason for this drive to shut down this freddom convoy as not canadians fighting for their rights but russians wanting to stop canada from having passport mascs like that matters to russia
That's silly. Why indeed should something like that matter to russians?

.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-29-2022, 03:30 PM
 
Location: B.C., Canada
13,141 posts, read 11,666,789 times
Reputation: 29840
Apropos of nothing else ....... I wonder who organized the delivery of all the port-a-potties that would be needed in Ottawa, and who is paying for it?

They do have port-a-potties there, don't they?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2022, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top