Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2023, 12:35 PM

18,504 posts, read 15,548,466 times

Advertisements

Got this idea from the Canadian News thread.

Thought it would be fun to post what you think other posters look like. You can say whether they are accurate or not. You don't have to give a description of yourself if you are uncomfortable with that. Or, you can have several people give their answer and then respond on who was right.
Just something to have fun with.

I know from my name, many though Nat was short for Natalie, and that I was a women.

Wrong!

For Netwit I thought

"In my minds eye, I picture you Netwit as having shortish dark hair, not too tall, and fierce ( fierce in the good sense ) looking eyes and a quick smile."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2023, 02:49 PM

7,309 posts, read 9,322,889 times
I have been dying my hair for years so I'm probably grey. But it's dyed to my youthful dark blonde/light brown. I'm 5' 4". 113 pounds. My eyes are as blue as the Manitoba sky, hehe. As to whether my eyes are fierce or not, I suppose that depends on what someone has done

I remember something along these lines with the topic being BruSan. If I recall correctly several of us had a picture of a giant, hairy army guy, and he described himself as very different. I don't recall which actor he compared himself to.

I imagine you as being athletic, around 5' 10", smart haircut with grey at the temples, probably naturally brown hair, and blue eyes.

I imagined Acajack as being 5' 9" or so, stylish in a Montreal way. Low key demeanor, and wears glasses and looks very intellectual. Maybe with a bit of an absent-minded professor air. At least I think his kids might say so. Definitely not a lumberjack! 5 o'clock shadow, no beard. Brown hair and eyes.

Old 01-14-2023, 03:15 PM

18,504 posts, read 15,548,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by netwit View Post
I have been dying my hair for years so I'm probably grey. But it's dyed to my youthful dark blonde/light brown. I'm 5' 4". 113 pounds. My eyes are as blue as the Manitoba sky, hehe. As to whether my eyes are fierce or not, I suppose that depends on what someone has done

I remember something along these lines with the topic being BruSan. If I recall correctly several of us had a picture of a giant, hairy army guy, and he described himself as very different. I don't recall which actor he compared himself to.

I imagine you as being athletic, around 5' 10", smart haircut with grey at the temples, probably naturally brown hair, and blue eyes.

I imagined Acajack as being 5' 9" or so, stylish in a Montreal way. Low key demeanor, and wears glasses and looks very intellectual. Maybe with a bit of an absent-minded professor air. At least I think his kids might say so. Definitely not a lumberjack! 5 o'clock shadow, no beard. Brown hair and eyes.
I'm' 5'11, was more athletic a few years ago. Used to run 12k 3 times a week, plus the gym 3 times a week.
I am trying to get back into running, but I'm doing longer walks first. I'm buying a new bike this year, so I can get out and enjoy that.

My hair was a medium to light blonde, in my youth. There is a bit of that left, buy a light grey has certainly taken over, and yes, especially at the temples.

My eyes are green, but some say they change depending on the light? Some say green, some say blue/grey.

You did pretty good!

Old 01-14-2023, 07:44 PM

3,454 posts, read 2,781,479 times
This is me 10 years ago. I waved at the Google vehicle.
https://goo.gl/maps/oCjgawBKYXfwhUoz6

Old 01-14-2023, 08:08 PM

5,527 posts, read 3,250,937 times
You guys should use Dall-E or Stable Diffusion to generate pictures of each other if you really want to get into it.

Old 01-14-2023, 09:15 PM

5,743 posts, read 3,598,707 times
I think Canadian posters have square hands. (As per South Park)

Old 01-15-2023, 08:40 AM

26,876 posts, read 38,019,680 times
Quote:

For the record, I don't have a lumberjack look! I do wear glasses and have been told more than once that I have a bit of a casual, artsy lawyer look. Clean cut for sure, with a five o'clock shadow on occasion.

I only wear collared shirts in everyday life, except for working in the yard or doing exercise. Same goes for running shoes - never when out and and about. Always dress shoes or dressy boots. Sneakers only in very specific circumstances. No caps or anything on my head, unless I am going to be outside in the cold for a very long time.

Hopefully people are less disappointed now!

Old 01-15-2023, 08:41 AM

26,876 posts, read 38,019,680 times
Quote:

About as I expected. I was imagining someone fit and strong but still feminine!

Old 01-15-2023, 09:43 AM

3,454 posts, read 2,781,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acajack View Post
For the record, I don't have a lumberjack look! I do wear glasses and have been told more than once that I have a bit of a casual, artsy lawyer look. Clean cut for sure, with a five o'clock shadow on occasion.

I only wear collared shirts in everyday life, except for working in the yard or doing exercise. Same goes for running shoes - never when out and and about. Always dress shoes or dressy boots. Sneakers only in very specific circumstances. No caps or anything on my head, unless I am going to be outside in the cold for a very long time.

Hopefully people are less disappointed now!
So this is not you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAenLJSfNWM

Old 01-15-2023, 03:43 PM

10,749 posts, read 23,813,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suesbal View Post
This is me 10 years ago. I waved at the Google vehicle.
https://goo.gl/maps/oCjgawBKYXfwhUoz6
Cute dog! Is that a beagle?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada