U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2022, 12:20 AM

3,178 posts, read 2,588,966 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnirene View Post
These days, I take anything reported by the Toronto Sun with a grain of salt.

There was a time when the Sun was a reputable paper. Sure, like the Toronto Telegram, which was its predecessor, it was a little right of centre, much in the same way the Toronto Star was a little left of centre. But while the Star stayed where it was, the Sun lurched to the far right at some point. I'm unsure when, but when I look at a Sun paper nowadays, I'm left wondering a number of things, none of which are complimentary to Sun reporters, editorial writers, and readers.

To me, nowadays, the Toronto Sun is like the UK's Daily Mail: sensationalist tabloid dreck that isn't news at all, but purports to be. In other words, you cannot believe anything in it, until confirmed by other trusted and reputable sources.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2022, 12:27 AM

6,287 posts, read 4,147,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevySpoons View Post
These days, I take anything reported by the Toronto Sun with a grain of salt.

There was a time when the Sun was a reputable paper. Sure, like the Toronto Telegram, which was its predecessor, it was a little right of centre, much in the same way the Toronto Star was a little left of centre. But while the Star stayed where it was, the Sun lurched to the far right at some point. I'm unsure when, but when I look at a Sun paper nowadays, I'm left wondering a number of things, none of which are complimentary to Sun reporters, editorial writers, and readers.

To me, nowadays, the Toronto Sun is like the UK's Daily Mail: sensationalist tabloid dreck that isn't news at all, but purports to be. In other words, you cannot believe anything in it, until confirmed by other trusted and reputable sources.
I googled and found that NBC News also has the story:

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-...lity-rcna38947

Old 08-01-2022, 01:26 AM

13,128 posts, read 11,656,809 times
Quote:
I don’t accept intact males in women’s prisons.
I can't accept that either. If the guy still has all of his male parts and they're fully functioning normally and he's using them as a man then he IS a man, not really a trans woman in my opinion and he should not be in a prison for women. I don't care if it was consensual sex or not, that is irrelevant to the worse crimes committed there by those consenting people and I don't know why the news report even mentioned that it was consensual sex. That's just a red herring and a lame excuse for trying to make it seem that since it was consensual that no harm was done.

I think that man should be put into the general population because of his trickery.

Now I'm curious to know about what will happen with the two offspring that he fathered in the women's prison, assuming that they weren't aborted. Poor little mites.

Last edited by Zoisite; 08-01-2022 at 01:45 AM..

Old 08-01-2022, 08:23 AM

25,722 posts, read 33,889,011 times
Quote:
I don’t accept intact males in women’s prisons.
I actually don't either.

All I am saying is that that should be the focus of the controversy, not the fact that a biological male imprisoned with a whole bunch of women, all of them with lots of time on their hands, would end up impregnating some of them.

No s----, Sherlock!

Old 08-01-2022, 08:36 AM

If I can be perfectly and brutally honest...

In this day and age, in the extremely unlikely event that I were sent to prison for something, I'd very seriously consider telling officials I identify as a female in order to get sent to a women's prison.

So be warned!

Old 08-01-2022, 09:04 AM

6,287 posts, read 4,147,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acajack View Post
I actually don't either.

All I am saying is that that should be the focus of the controversy, not the fact that a biological male imprisoned with a whole bunch of women, all of them with lots of time on their hands, would end up impregnating some of them.

No s----, Sherlock!
That was my focus. Did you not read the tweet, the second link in my post? It lists names and shows photos of males now claiming to be transgender who were incarcerated for sexually assaulting and/or killing women or girls. I googled a couple of the names.

Perry Cerf: Sadistic Killer with a “Blood Fetish” Transferred to NJ Women’s Prison
Quote:
A sadistic male convict who admitted to killing a prostituted woman to satisfy a “blood fetish” now identifies as transgender and has been transferred to Edna Mahan Women’s Correctional Facility.
Steven Hayes: https://abcnews.go.com/US/petit-home...ry?id=14803422
Quote:
convicted last year of murdering Jennifer Hawke-Petit, 48, and her two daughters, Hayley, 17, and Michaela, 11, during a Connecticut home invasion that turned into a gruesome rape and triple murder.

Old 08-01-2022, 09:25 AM

Quote:
That was my focus. Did you not read the tweet, the second link in my post? It lists names and shows photos of males now claiming to be transgender who were incarcerated for sexually assaulting and/or killing women or girls. I googled a couple of the names.

Perry Cerf: Sadistic Killer with a “Blood Fetish” Transferred to NJ Women’s Prison

I can assure you that I am on the same page as you when it comes to this.

Old 08-01-2022, 10:13 AM

495 posts, read 100,066 times
A relative of ours is taking foster care of three LZBTQ youngsters. I give him credit for his sense of community spirit but they are weird to say the least

We never heard anything about such people until WOKE came along.

Old 08-01-2022, 08:53 PM

108 posts, read 44,002 times
Quote:

These are occurrences that we just need accept will happen if we let men who identify as women into actual women's prisons.

Just like we need to accept that kids are going to be learning about flags for every different sexual preference instead of flags of the world:

https://youtu.be/Yv0jgT98kMI?t=58

Old 08-01-2022, 09:52 PM

13,128 posts, read 11,656,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowhound View Post

These are occurrences that we just need accept will happen if we let men who identify as women into actual women's prisons. ...............
It's reprehensible. It's not acceptable and I don't need to accept it.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada