Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2008, 10:39 PM

625 posts, read 1,586,977 times

Advertisements

I am looking for the opinion of someone who builds ( or has an interest in)high end custom home, as to the market in the Saskatoon area. I have been watching the growth in the area and I have heard there is a need for skilled builders and carpenters. I wonder if this need encompasses high end residential construction too. I looked at a government website about jobs (which was very in depth) but it really didn't answer my question. I own a custom woodworks in S.C. and I have thought many times about moving to Saskatchewan. I do very specialized work and really need a high end customer base to survive. Any thoughts about this will be appreciated
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2008, 04:03 PM

625 posts, read 1,586,977 times
Since I am getting no response let me make my question a little more specific........ are there any high end housing projects in the area around Saskatoon? Any new country club or resort areas. Thanks

Old 04-13-2009, 07:35 PM

1 posts, read 1,576 times
Hi,I don't know why you haven't had any response. Maybe the builders just aren't surfing.Can I suggest that you come up for a scouting trip. It is a great place to make a living and a great place to make a life. There are a lot of great lakes, rivers, and nature if you are into that and Saskatoon offers everything you can think of. Canada is a great place to be and Saskatchewan is growing. Saskatoon is called the Paris of the Prairies. Come see why. The city can give you all of the business information you need and the builders will let you know what is in the pipeline. Come for a week. Call it a working vacation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada