Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2023, 09:35 PM

15,102 posts, read 15,893,034 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quebec Is My Country View Post
Fudion2, who do you classify as "white"?
People on the lower level of the melanin scale - generally speaking. Why?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2023, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfirehose View Post
Third world immigrants are sold a fake lie that Canada is a land of opportunity. That was once the case, but not even close anymore. They come here and work for meager peanuts and drive down wages of common Canadian workers. They have an incredibly high exodus rate. Many can't reverse gears because they spent their life savings to come to Canada. In this way modern day Canada is run like a Ponzi scheme.

We don't need 4 million more immigrants by 2028, an increase of our population by 10% not including births when we already have a worldwide infamous housing crisis and homeless crisis.

What would I do? I'll tell you what I would do my buddy:

1. End all immigration for 10 years minimum
2. Build housing, build housing, build housing
3. Educate the population in both English and French and build an actual Canadian identity
4. End "Canadian Experience" requirements for jobs so we those who have immigrated with PhDs aren't relegated to an "immigrant class" aka lower class.
5. Pivot it with focus on finance and technology.
6. End government oversight of the media, repeal Bill 18 immediately. This gives the government and corporations a duopoly over what you can even see on the internet
7. Create an actual conservative party to counteract the (lets be honest) marxist Liberal, NDP, and (increasingly marxist) Conservative parties.
8. Bring God back into society so people actually have a purpose in life and stop thinking their eccentricities are who they are as a person. This is where half of this crap originates from. Doing whatever you want all the time is disastrous to the individual and society.
9. Send a strong message to the WEF. We do NOT belong to you. Canada is NOT an international playground. We are NOT allied with China or any other communist country.
10. Repeal this crap involving giving out crack to crackheads under the guise of sAfE iNjEcTiOn sites. who have destroyed the lives of millions through promoting drug use. Now they are doubling down, no, tripling down and destroying even more lives in this experiment.
11. Canadians need inalienable rights like free speech AND right to bear arms. Looks at us, everyone is afraid to steer away from the narrative and have no way to fight back when tyranny is forced into our homes.

The marxist wing of Canada has run enough experiments on our children and our families. They have failed in every single regard just like they destroy every other country they've run their experiments. Like in other marxist experiments they've only succeeded in lining the pockets of a new rich class while destroying our institutions and the once pretty darn egalitarian Canada.

At this point the truth is out. The atheist leftists who have usurped the crown government will lie and cheat and steal until the cows come home rather than admit they are wrong or that they've ruined countless lives and screwed up the country. They know no bounds and they need to go.
Umm some of the points in this post would be perfect in 1888. Good job!

Last edited by fusion2; 09-25-2023 at 09:53 PM..

Old 09-25-2023, 09:54 PM

225 posts, read 152,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion2 View Post
People on the lower level of the melanin scale - generally speaking. Why?
People's melanin levels do not dictate their behaviour. In this case, their melanin does not dictate how "individualistic" they are.

We keep coming back to this idea that skin colour = behaviour. Behaviour is mostly based on values, ideology not our skin tone.

Old 09-25-2023, 09:59 PM

Quote:
People's melanin levels do not dictate their behaviour. In this case, their melanin does not dictate how "individualistic" they are.

We keep coming back to this idea that skin colour = behaviour. Behaviour is mostly based on values, ideology not our skin tone.
yeah I got that. So do you think generally speaking in Canada people with lower levels of melanin are more individualistic than a lot of Indian Immigrants?

That was really the point I was making. It has nothing to do with 'we keep coming back to this idea' - no, I think you assumed I didn't factor in white and culture/environment/tradition etc. I get that they will be the biggest factors. I know it isn't genetic obviously, but most white people are like this. More part of our culture.

Last edited by fusion2; 09-25-2023 at 10:12 PM..

Old 09-25-2023, 10:09 PM

1,227 posts, read 502,972 times
Quote:
They make sacrifices. They work hard and the family tends to pool together and live together. White people are typically more individualistic.

The people I see buying homes here are not pooling together and they afresh off the boat. They are already coming with money. It wasn’t a criticism just an observation and reply to red fire hose. Not all immigrants are making peanuts. Everyone works hard.

Old 09-25-2023, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luisito80 View Post
The people I see buying homes here are not pooling together and they afresh off the boat. They are already coming with money. It wasn’t a criticism just an observation and reply to red fire hose. Not all immigrants are making peanuts. Everyone works hard.
Fair enough I can't speak for Winnipeg and only the one's I know in the GTA where they are far more likely to live in multigenerational homes.

Old 09-25-2023, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Fair enough I can't speak for Winnipeg and only the one's I know in the GTA where they are far more likely to live in multigenerational homes.
Perhaps "the ones" in Winnipeg have less melanin than "the ones" in GTA?

Old 09-25-2023, 10:22 PM

Quote:
yeah I got that. So do you think generally speaking in Canada people with lower levels of melanin are more individualistic than a lot of Indian Immigrants?

That was really the point I was making. It has nothing to do with 'we keep coming back to this idea' - no, I think you assumed I didn't factor in white and culture/environment/tradition etc. I get that they will be the biggest factors. I know it isn't genetic obviously, but most white people are like this. More part of our culture.
No I don't agree as you yourself admit genetics doesn't dictate idividuality. You debunked your own racial classification system.

The ideology is the most important. An Amish German is not more idividualistic than a German hedonist.

Old 09-25-2023, 10:34 PM

Quote:
No I don't agree as you yourself admit genetics doesn't dictate idividuality. You debunked your own racial classification system.

The ideology is the most important. An Amish German is not more idividualistic than a German hedonist.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

you are picking at too many details. I'm saying in a general sense in our society in the west - particularly white Anglo Saxon people with that heritage they are more individualistic than other cultures that are more likely to live in multigenerational homes. I think that is pretty evident.

I get that it is culture - it just so happens most white people in our country have a more individualistic culture and background. Is this shocking to you - without getting into micro details like Amish German vs what - german hedonist - what are you talking about dude?

Old 09-26-2023, 07:02 AM

26,883 posts, read 38,059,497 times
Quote:
The drug policy in Portugal is being heavily questioned. Very different than Vancouver for example which has been turned into like an open-air drug-market. If you was trying to quit heroin would you really want to have the free supply two blocks down the street. Even a cigarette smoker struggles when there are free cigarettes around them.
I know that Portugal always comes up as the shining star of drug decriminalization programs. Perhaps their program is sputtering now though I was in Lisbon a few months ago and it was nowhere near the situation that is observable in Canadian cities these days. (It was actually quite refreshing to be in a city with way fewer of these visible problems.)

One thing that is important to mention about Portugal is that they accompanied decriminalization with a huge bumping up of support services and programs.

I don't know about you guys but I don't trust that we in Canada would do this - we would just decriminalize and keep the same inept services and programs we already have. This is kind of what is happening in Vancouver (the most liberalized place in Canada when it comes to drugs) and also of course many American cities.

One of the reasons I am not favourable to a further decriminalization of drugs in Canada.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada