Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2024, 10:30 AM

1,226 posts, read 502,972 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdw View Post
If you hate trans people you’re a bigoted disgrace to this country and you don’t deserve to call yourself Canadian as far as I’m concerned. You can have concerns when it comes to medical side effects of treatments for minors and whatnot, fine. But if you don’t want to accept trans people just living their lives sincerely you just suck as a human being. You’re not what this country stands for and go move to Putin’s Russia or somewhere like that if you can’t accept people living their lives and minding their own business. This country doesn’t belong to bigoted far right jerks and never will. If you don’t like it, get out and find some fascist utopia to live in. Not Canada though, this country doesn’t belong to sick, bigoted idologies
No one cares about what ADULTS choose to do with their bodies or lives. The problem is when try to violate womens spaces like men competing in womens sports, using womens chaning rooms.. etc etc...

Why do people on here take is so easy on PDW? He has said repeatedly that is ok for biological males to use the girls changing room and if they don't like they can go else where? I say some Muslim women speak out against hijabs and we should listen to them and the **** hits the fan. Here we have a pdw openly advocating for men to violate womens spaces. You people are hypocrites.

Last edited by Luisito80; 02-24-2024 at 11:33 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2024, 10:39 AM
pdw

2,675 posts, read 3,098,337 times
It’s a stupid hill to die on to enforce gender roles. What do you want to do, put private part inspectors outside of every public washroom? I guess women should have to wear long skirts, dresses and head coverings like the olden days, too. Why is it such a difficult concept to just let people live their lives without pointing and going “you’re not a real woman”? Not everything someone else does has to concern you. I’m a man and I feel the same way about trans men. They’re real men and should be respected as such. The majority of women feel that way about trans women., it’s a minority that skews older, less educated and more rural that is making a big fuss about it.

Old 02-24-2024, 10:43 AM

Quote:
It’s a stupid hill to die on to enforce gender roles. What do you want to do, put private part inspectors outside of every public washroom? I guess women should have to wear long skirts, dresses and head coverings like the olden days, too. Why is it such a difficult concept to just let people live their lives without pointing and going “you’re not a real woman”? Not everything someone else does has to concern you. I’m a man and I feel the same way about trans men. They’re real men and should be respected as such. The majority of women feel that way about trans women., it’s a minority that skews older, less educated and more rural that is making a big fuss about it.
More gaslighting. No one is asking to enforce gender role or check genitals. You are sick and brain washed. Get out of here with your liberal privelege garbage.

PDW says he views transmen as real men, I bet any money he would not be ok with putting a trans man that breaks the law in real prison with real men.

Old 02-24-2024, 11:16 AM

5,902 posts, read 6,111,296 times
Quote:
Do we have police officers stationed in everybody's driveways ready to inspect whether they have a valid driver's license and car papers? No, we just hope people follow the rules.

I have no idea what head coverings have to do with any of this. It seems like you just resort to ridiculous strawmans whenever you have no rational argument?

Old 02-24-2024, 12:47 PM

145 posts, read 112,471 times
Take a step back and explain the Pride thing to me: so you found that other orifice to bang into and it doesn't lead to procreation? I understand you are proud of that startling discovery, but why should I care?

Old 02-24-2024, 01:16 PM

5,902 posts, read 6,111,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayleae1 View Post
Take a step back and explain the Pride thing to me: so you found that other orifice to bang into and it doesn't lead to procreation? I understand you are proud of that startling discovery, but why should I care?
It's mostly a response to gays being made to feel ashamed of their homosexuality in the past.

Old 02-24-2024, 01:26 PM

A tad over the top response perhaps? Considering the stuff is into your face everywhere and all the time?

Old 02-24-2024, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayleae1 View Post
A tad over the top response perhaps? Considering the stuff is into your face everywhere and all the time?
Have you seen pride parades? A lot of it is just pure vulgarity. Long gone are the days when it was just about respecting gay people. It's all just vanity and vulgarity now. Even gay friends and coworkers cringe at the mention of the pride parade.

Old 02-24-2024, 02:39 PM

26,883 posts, read 38,059,497 times
People knowing to use this or that bathroom or change room worked perfectly fine until about five years ago.

Old 02-24-2024, 03:32 PM

Just parades and floats would be fine. They only inconvenience people stuck in traffic. But Pride everything: Pride week, Pride month, Pride colored corporate logo, having to sit through endless Zoom Pride droning, bombarded by the HR platitudes about the virtue of listing pronouns after one's email signature...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada