Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2024, 02:16 PM

3,319 posts, read 1,814,733 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayleae1 View Post
The Far-Right worse than Hitler NHS just banned puberty blockers for kids.
The 'Far-Right' narrative of gender debate is getting old... and increasingly unsupportable.

It turns out that even the accepting libs have a tipping point.

And their numbers are causing trans activists to panic.

“The political center has moved significantly on trans issues,” Andrea (né Andrew) Chu admits in New York Magazine. ref:https://nymag.com/intelligencer/arti...th-butler.html

He states "the most insidious source of the anti-trans movement in this country is, quite simply, liberals."
and goes on to coin a new acronum - the 'TARL' for “trans-agnostic reactionary liberal”.

Apparently they are a threat because they aren't just concerned with the impact of trans activism on society, but are also concerned with free speech and, even worse, the kids.

So now we have TERFs and TARLs.. the more the merrier!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2024, 12:55 PM

143 posts, read 109,788 times
A new report published by Environmental Progress (EP) highlights the potential dangers of “gender-affirming” medical care, based on internal files from the World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH).
WPATH’s internal files “reveal that its members know they are creating victims and not getting ‘informed consent.’”

Old 03-15-2024, 02:06 PM

1,216 posts, read 488,905 times
Quote:
A new report published by Environmental Progress (EP) highlights the potential dangers of “gender-affirming” medical care, based on internal files from the World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH).
WPATH’s internal files “reveal that its members know they are creating victims and not getting ‘informed consent.’”

Over the past couple of weeks this has been in the news quite a bit. Sadly it wall fall on deaf ears, children will continue to be experimented on in the name of inclusion and diversity.

Old 03-15-2024, 04:08 PM

26,874 posts, read 37,997,315 times
So glad that my kids are old enough (early 20s) to have just escaped the worst of the push targeting preteens and teens!

Old 03-18-2024, 07:48 PM

5,889 posts, read 6,088,552 times
Quote:
If someone has Dissociative Identity Disorder, you should make sure you ask for consent from all the alter (egos) before proceeding with hormone therapy.
https://youtu.be/n_uuB7wpPqo?t=1553

That's something a member of WPATH said.

WPATH has a significant amount of influence on gender procedures and policy in Canada. They're not some kooky activist group, they are seen as the definitive authority on these issues in many countries including Canada.

For example, GrS Montreal, which performs over 500 "gender affirming surgeries", has prominent references to the organization on their website.
https://www.grsmontreal.com/en/important.html

Old 03-18-2024, 08:08 PM

Looks like the Radio Canada building was vandalized by far-left activists.
https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/2...p?sharing=true

This is the thing with the article reference CSIS on "anti-LGBTQ+ hate". First of all, I think 99% of the hate, threats, etc revolve around the TQ+, rather than the LGB. But it's also not one way. The truth is, in the age of faceless social media accounts, there will always be hate, in both directions, around any intensely contentious issue. Anyone who opposes the trans activists vocally is getting plenty of online hate and death threats from them. To act like it's only a problem when one side does it is unfair.

Old 03-18-2024, 09:25 PM

143 posts, read 109,788 times
« Est-il normal qu’une jeune fille de 14 ans obtienne une prescription de testostérone en quelques minutes ? »
But of course. No time to lose. What if she changes her mind? G-d forbid.

Old 03-18-2024, 09:46 PM

1,216 posts, read 488,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by memph View Post
Looks like the Radio Canada building was vandalized by far-left activists.
https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/2...p?sharing=true

This is the thing with the article reference CSIS on "anti-LGBTQ+ hate". First of all, I think 99% of the hate, threats, etc revolve around the TQ+, rather than the LGB. But it's also not one way. The truth is, in the age of faceless social media accounts, there will always be hate, in both directions, around any intensely contentious issue. Anyone who opposes the trans activists vocally is getting plenty of online hate and death threats from them. To act like it's only a problem when one side does it is unfair.
I posted an article of a principal that was driven to suicide by bullying and attacks by his woke coworkers. The left isn't as tolerant as they claim to be. I mean we see that even here on this forum. I see this with my own coworkers as well, they can be extremely rude and condescending to those they don't agree with politicallly. I actually believe most woke people are narcisissist and closet racists. Maybe even psycopathic.

I am really not surprised about the radio canada building being vandalized. That is how these people operate. And you're right it's not the LGB, it is the activist pushing the TQ agenda. The types that wear "end gender' t shirts.

Old 03-19-2024, 04:17 AM

26,874 posts, read 37,997,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luisito80 View Post
I posted an article of a principal that was driven to suicide by bullying and attacks by his woke coworkers. The left isn't as tolerant as they claim to be. I mean we see that even here on this forum. I see this with my own coworkers as well, they can be extremely rude and condescending to those they don't agree with politicallly. I actually believe most woke people are narcisissist and closet racists. Maybe even psycopathic.
Not to mention sexist (against real women).

Just look at their callous disregard for their safety and concerns, or their attitude towards all the Israeli women who were raped and murdered.

They care more about their ideology than about humans.

Old 03-19-2024, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luisito80 View Post
I posted an article of a principal that was driven to suicide by bullying and attacks by his woke coworkers.
I didn't realize he was bullied by his coworkers (unless you're talking about someone else), all I knew of was that he was chastised by a consultant hired to do some sort of anti-racist training.

It's been found that these training exercises are not effective and actually build resentment between co-workers. We should've just stuck to team-building retreats, those make more sense to me, even if they can seem a bit frivolous sometimes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada