Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 12:16 AM

1,373 posts, read 3,127,527 times

Advertisements

K close this thread, I'm only pissing people off ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2009, 01:50 AM

3 posts, read 17,292 times
Default Some Canadian women will!!!

I can tell you this about some Canadian women,on hot days they will go topless.

Old 03-28-2009, 01:54 AM

3 posts, read 17,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
i think to stereotype an entire group of people is pretty stupid. I have found no difference between american, aussie, canadian, turkish, german women, etc. I've been to 40+ countries and there are good and bad of either sex -- some are nice, some not so. They are just all people with one thing in common - hopes and dreams for themselves and their families. To try to come up with a stereotype of one group is as bad as saying that all americans are stupid -- which is far from the truth.

youtube - americans are not stupid - with subtitles
lol:d

Old 03-28-2009, 05:36 PM

1,130 posts, read 1,538,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MimzyMusic View Post
K close this thread, I'm only pissing people off ...
My mother was Canadian as were her sisters and mother. My sisters were American Canadians and my cousins are all Canadian. Yes, there are differences, but not because they are Canadian, but because all people are different and march to a different drum. Those differences in people are what make the world go round.

Also, you didn't p--s me off and from reading the other posts I don't think any one else was either. Another statement by you that assumes more than is there.

Next time maybe you will give some thought and engage the brain before engaging the fingers on the key board. At least your not alone. There are plenty of others that make ridiculous generalizations and assumptions as you have.

Old 03-28-2009, 05:54 PM

321 posts, read 853,834 times
We might be able to go topless in the summer lol but who would want to. We have way too many mosquitoes and blackflies up here - not to mention hornets, wasps, bees, seagulls.

Old 04-02-2009, 10:16 AM

75 posts, read 575,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MimzyMusic View Post
I find American women to be either nice and funny or rude, judgmental and exclusive. Australian women seem like American women in that way.

What patterns do you notice among Canadian women?
Most os those bashing you don't even live in Canada. I have lived in both the US and Canada and in fact spend close to 15 yrs in the US and have only being back to Canada.

US women (midwest): A little plum, a lot goofy and very traditional. Most will like to be housewifes and live in small towns and just have babies. They are what I will call natural beauties and keep makeup to a minimum. They frown at excesses in fashion or appearance, usually wear sweats and Tees most days and jeans and a nice top to socialize. Midwestern girls are usually beautiful but will most likely have some meat on them on and off depending on motivation. A little shy and reserved and sadly timid in the sack also but are more than willing to learn. Very loyal and supportive but also victictive if wronged.

Canada (GTA: Toronto): A strong international influence and as a result the women dress to the nines. At first you may think they are all strippers but you will get used to it. Usually wear fitted pants/shirts most days and corset and burlesque wear to socialize. In terms of attitude, the majority of GTA women have a chip on their shoulders. They seem to be in a perpetual bad mood and are suspicious of men. Most marry late (lots of milfs around), alot of them smoke (anti-smoking campaigne not going so well) and they are in tip top shape physically (although not so much facially due to smoking habits).

Verdict: I will choose US because what you see is what you get but in Canada (GTA), what you see will definately not be what you get. Dates can seem like an interrogation sessions but once you learn to tame their passive-aggresive nature, you will have more success. Goodluck.

Old 04-02-2009, 12:08 PM

9,326 posts, read 22,019,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by titan5576 View Post
Most os those bashing you don't even live in Canada. I have lived in both the US and Canada and in fact spend close to 15 yrs in the US and have only being back to Canada.

US women (midwest): A little plum, a lot goofy and very traditional. Most will like to be housewifes and live in small towns and just have babies.
The OP was not asking about American women. But since you brought it up.. so Chicago, Detroit, Minneapolis, Milwaukee, St Louis, Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinatti, Indy... the women who live in these midwestern cities aren't from the midwest since those that have had babies are moving or have already moved to small towns? I have quite a few friends in the midwest. None of the women are fat or even plump. Thanks for letting me know that I should tell them to get fat/plump, get pregnant and move to small country towns,,

Good example of why one should not generalize -- for every general statement someone will come along with contrary experiences.

Old 04-02-2009, 01:09 PM

163 posts, read 420,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCreass View Post
Too big / diverse of a country to make any honest assessment, but heck, I'd sure as hell bang Alanis

and Avril

Old 04-02-2009, 01:11 PM

163 posts, read 420,344 times
Canadian women.....are gorgeous. they seem to take better care of themselves than American girls. They also seem more open minded.

Old 04-02-2009, 05:39 PM

93,347 posts, read 123,972,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasusBelli View Post
Canadian women.....are gorgeous. they seem to take better care of themselves than American girls. They also seem more open minded.
From my experience, I can co-sign on that. Seriously, it seems like Toronto has some really good looking women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada