Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Cancer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2015, 09:37 AM

2,201 posts, read 1,874,865 times

Advertisements

The great Dr Contreras in California Oasis of Hope began treating the metastatic progression of cancer rather than immediately removing the original site tumor. In basic terms your "gett'in it ! Its the mets that gets you not the tumor or the mass. Yes one must treat or remove the origin via radiation, surgery or chemo true asap but by treating the "spread" sights there is a greater chance of screaming gooooaaaaaall! I personally recommend keeping the body alkaline , administration of anti fungals, ( olive leaf, oil oregano ,sliver sol , coconut oil ( organic) if physician educated in basic holistic addons?

Last edited by openmike; 08-13-2015 at 09:52 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2015, 09:57 AM

Cart in front of the horse lol my auto spell loves to take over!!

Last edited by openmike; 08-13-2015 at 10:32 AM..

Old 08-13-2015, 11:09 AM

15,860 posts, read 21,427,956 times
Your body PH does not have much variation, so keeping the body "alkaline" is woo woo conspiracy theory. Cancer has nothing to do with fungus.

Nice try, please don't play again.

Old 08-13-2015, 04:45 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,758,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
The great Dr Contreras in California Oasis of Hope began treating the metastatic progression of cancer rather than immediately removing the original site tumor. In basic terms your "gett'in it ! Its the mets that gets you not the tumor or the mass. Yes one must treat or remove the origin via radiation, surgery or chemo true asap but by treating the "spread" sights there is a greater chance of screaming gooooaaaaaall! I personally recommend keeping the body alkaline , administration of anti fungals, ( olive leaf, oil oregano ,sliver sol , coconut oil ( organic) if physician educated in basic holistic addons?
It doesn't work that way. It has been refuted. What you are suggesting has been discussed, refuted and dismissed. What you suggest is dangerous and harmful. Sorry.

Old 08-13-2015, 06:28 PM

I stand by the evidence that suggest a number of things that even hydrating with alkaline water alone
Inhibits the progression of any cancer migration and with research suggesting many types of cancers are linked to auto I missions, nicotine, sugar, fungual ( mycotoxins), carcinogens in drinking water coupled by BPA, bottled water, trihalomthanes in municipal waters, urban air , genetics, immunizations (earlier versions ),sun gamma, dozens of medications (liver cancer) , radon gas, hexane, sodium azide, asbestos, coal dust, are all caustations . Some factors alter DNA ! I would like to here specifically which areas have been refuted instead of nonsensical push backs as simple lame statements from what one thinks?

Last edited by openmike; 08-13-2015 at 06:51 PM..

Old 08-13-2015, 07:25 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,758,001 times
If it were true there would be studies to confirm, verifiable data and evidence. If it was effective, as you claim, it would be used. As it stands none of that happens. To claim conspiracy is feeble, inaccurate and disdainful.

You have nothing other than wishes and anecdote. Which is nothing.

Old 08-15-2015, 06:17 AM

26,717 posts, read 26,776,017 times
Quote:
I stand by the evidence that suggest a number of things that even hydrating with alkaline water alone Inhibits the progression of any cancer migration. I would like to here specifically which areas have been refuted instead of nonsensical push backs as simple lame statements from what one thinks?
"Some myths about cancer are surprisingly persistent, despite flying in the face of basic biology. One such idea is that overly ‘acidic’ diets cause your blood to become ‘too acidic’, which can increase your risk of cancer. Their proposed answer: increase your intake of healthier ‘alkaline’ foods like green vegetables and fruits (including, paradoxically, lemons).

This is biological nonsense. True, cancer cells can’t live in an overly alkaline environment, but neither can any of the other cells in your body...."
Don (Don't Believe the Hype/ Cancer Research UK)

Old 08-15-2015, 06:40 AM

2,531 posts, read 3,096,958 times
I'm home on the sofa for the next few weeks, recovering from a complete hysterectomy due to a diagnosis of endometrial cancer, stage one. I detest this sort of witch-doctor, shaking gourds in the air, magical thinking. I'm a firm believer in science, as is my medical team. Your methods and beliefs can only do harm to the gullible.

Oh, and I'm recovering quite nicely, thank you, thanks to modern medicine.

Old 08-15-2015, 11:14 AM

15,860 posts, read 21,427,956 times
Quote:
I stand by the evidence that suggest a number of things that even hydrating with alkaline water alone
Inhibits the progression of any cancer migration and with research suggesting many types of cancers are linked to auto I missions, nicotine, sugar, fungual ( mycotoxins), carcinogens in drinking water coupled by BPA, bottled water, trihalomthanes in municipal waters, urban air , genetics, immunizations (earlier versions ),sun gamma, dozens of medications (liver cancer) , radon gas, hexane, sodium azide, asbestos, coal dust, are all caustations . Some factors alter DNA ! I would like to here specifically which areas have been refuted instead of nonsensical push backs as simple lame statements from what one thinks?
What evidence? The burden of proof is on you. And why do you ignore the overwhelming evidence supporting accepted medical practices? The chemotherapy regime I was on is 90% effective overall, and over 75% are cured even if they were stage IV like I was. Since that chemo, new drugs have been introduced that will likely bump that percentage even closer to the elusive 100% survival rate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Cancer