Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Cancer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2015, 06:03 AM

2 posts, read 2,615 times

Advertisements

A friend of mine was diagnosed with breast cancer, few knew about the extreme battle she was enduring. Today, she comes out in such a courageous way. Sharing this with love and prayers for those who also fight for health every day.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wir3mcUwVI8
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2015, 10:56 AM

10,363 posts, read 20,850,828 times
That was pretty awesome. What freaked me out is that she was wearing the same robe that I often curled up in, in the months past my dx. We all see things a little differently and in my world I see cancer as part of who I am, but it's not an unhealthy way to think b/c I have changed a lot since I got this and mostly in positive ways--I am living life much more freely and with fewer apologies than I ever did before and I love that. I do more of what I want to do and less of what I have to do and I love that too. I would never wish this away. What I loved about her story is how great her family is and how they supported her--no man could have said a better thing at a better moment than her husband did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Cancer