Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Car Insurance
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2022, 05:15 AM

3 posts, read 3,659 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by howard555 View Post
There are adjusters and attorneys that will be along soon to help you. One rule I go by with multiple accident experiences is to see a doctor to make sure you have no minor injuries that could become worse over time. Speak to an attorney as their initial consultations are free and likely no fee unless they help you. car accident lawyer For that be ready to give them 33% of what they might get for you.

Never call the adjuster or the other side. Wait until you hear from them no matter how many weeks, etc. go by. Make them come to you, call you, show interest in your damages and injuries.
-----------

Someone bumped the rear of my car in the drive-through at Burger King. I ignored it and here comes a letter from the other's insurance company. They offered to pay all damages and $250 (if I agreed not to see a doctor) for pain and suffering. We accepted their offer.
thank you for your response.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2022, 08:29 AM

3,253 posts, read 1,739,106 times
To give some idea as to how long these things can take to resolve, I was quite nearly killed in 2018. I have a laundry list of life altering injuries. Doctors told my wife I wasn't expected to make it through the night but I survived. My attorney had to get a court order ordering the defendant to resolve this case by a certain date. (details witheld as litigation pending)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Car Insurance