U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2010, 05:04 PM

18,434 posts, read 32,584,952 times

Advertisements

Well, we found out where she came from and I talked to the lady who had her today. We found her a few weeks ago up in a tree and got her down and carried her home with us just to update those who did not know about her.

The way my bf made it sound was that it was her cat that got loose and she couldn't afford to keep it anyway so she was glad it found a home......skip to today...

I talked to her myself, she works at a grocery store we go to. Apparently this little kitty is feral. The mother cat was a wild cat that had the kittens on her property but she is not the owner, nor is anyone else she knows.

The kitty took a couple of days to get really used to us but now she is one of the family. She will lay with any one of us and watch tv or do whatever.

She has made friends with my two kitties Max and Chloe but not with the Persian.

The Persian wont make friends with anyone....

Little kitty chases the other two all around the house and it is so cute..so funny.

All three of them jump on my bed and ask for kitty treats and it is the cutest thing. Chloe has almost turned into a little mama kitty and Max is like her buddy.

When she sits with you she saws meow, ad then you meow back, then she meows again... it is like a whole little conversation.....

She is a sweet girl, a LITTLE wild at times, but a sweet girl.....

We thought she was a little wild but I was thinking she had a little but of human contact.....

It is just like she is a part of our little kitty family and like she just belongs....

Her name is supposed to be climber kitty but I really dont like that.... I call her little bit because she is so tiny... =o)
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2010, 05:06 PM

3,988 posts, read 10,706,008 times
that is how we got our Mouse cat. He was born to a feral mom. I got him out of our backyard tree and brought him inside.

Old 06-19-2010, 05:14 PM

32,524 posts, read 34,863,222 times
I love it! She sounds like a honey. Bless you for giving one more kitty a good home. Scratch her between the ears for me.

Old 06-19-2010, 05:14 PM

awww... yay for our little kitties!

Old 06-19-2010, 05:22 PM

3,402 posts, read 12,948,324 times
yay Pikantari! I wish I could see those three cute lil kitty faces! If I could, I'm sure they would be convincing me to tell you.... more treats!!

Old 06-19-2010, 05:43 PM

4,037 posts, read 9,693,457 times
PICTURES!!! I think that "Little Bit" is a great name; it can be defined in so many ways--"little bit o' cat," "little bit o' love," etc. Thank you for saving her! (:

Old 06-21-2010, 10:54 PM

2,031 posts, read 3,033,684 times
Bless you for saving her! She sounds adorable. Little bit is a really cute name!

Old 06-22-2010, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantWait2Leave View Post
Bless you for saving her! She sounds adorable. Little bit is a really cute name!
Thank you! And I actually pronounce the L in Little with and R and call her Rittle Bit... she is so cute. She is our first Calico. As a child my Dad had a few outside calicos, but l up close callie...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats