Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2010, 06:07 PM

1,463 posts, read 4,325,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by garden of eden View Post
i feel the same way you do. I won't watch this video. But, it doesn't mean i don't have emotions about all this. Sick! Absolute sick!!!
ditto!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2010, 08:42 PM

1,156 posts, read 1,967,367 times
wow... just..... wow.... i cant muster up anything beyond a slackjawed what the *&$^ as a reaction....

Old 08-25-2010, 09:27 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,823,165 times
It was like watching a character in a Hitchcock movie really. All most a pep in her step after doing it;sicko.

Old 08-25-2010, 10:32 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,178,279 times
Well, she's a media star now. Maybe that's what she wanted.

Old 08-26-2010, 06:54 AM

2,932 posts, read 5,419,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishigas73 View Post
What gets to me is how matter-of-fact she is about doing it. That just gives me the ultimate creeps.
Yeah, first she's just standing there petting the cat, then looks around furtively, and dumps the poor thing into the trash can. In a later interview, she says it was just a joke. Sick sense of humor, if you ask me...especially when you consider what could have happened to the poor cat! I don't think she's sorry about what she did to the cat...I think she's sorry she got caught.

On a lighter note, I happened to see this online:

YouTube - Revenge of the Cat

Old 08-27-2010, 04:48 AM

13,395 posts, read 45,011,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraGirl123 View Post
Yeah, first she's just standing there petting the cat, then looks around furtively, and dumps the poor thing into the trash can. In a later interview, she says it was just a joke. Sick sense of humor, if you ask me...especially when you consider what could have happened to the poor cat! I don't think she's sorry about what she did to the cat...I think she's sorry she got caught.
Exactly.
She displayed classic passive-aggressive behavior, and the only good thing about this is that she never noticed the camera, so she got caught.
I wonder what else she has done in the past that we may never know about.

UK cat dumper may be prosecuted, fears losing job
Mary Bale, the widely-reviled British woman caught on tape throwing Lola the cat into a garbage can, was denied a request to apologize in person to Lola's owners and said she feared for her job as she waited to hear if she would be prosecuted...

Old 08-27-2010, 08:27 AM

7,201 posts, read 14,986,369 times
Angry Nutcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWillowPlate View Post
Exactly.
She displayed classic passive-aggressive behavior, and the only good thing about this is that she never noticed the camera, so she got caught.
I wonder what else she has done in the past that we may never know about.

UK cat dumper may be prosecuted, fears losing job
Mary Bale, the widely-reviled British woman caught on tape throwing Lola the cat into a garbage can, was denied a request to apologize in person to Lola's owners and said she feared for her job as she waited to hear if she would be prosecuted...
You can be sure this sicko has done similar things in the past. I hope she does lose her job. If she worked for us she would have been fired immediately. She should pay for what she did. She should also be forced to see a mental health therapist.

Old 08-27-2010, 08:36 AM

36,412 posts, read 16,022,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogdad View Post
Id like to stuff her fat ass in the garbage.
My brother posted the link on FB and said the same thing!!

Old 08-27-2010, 08:47 AM

2,673 posts, read 3,247,121 times
And we wonder why so many animals don't trust humans. What made me so mad is how she stroked the friendly cat long enough to pick him up and throw him in the trash can.

A few months ago, a 15 y/o cat that lived next door to my mom's house was killed. He was a super friendly cat who had lived his entire life in the same place. Someone killed him for no reason. No blood, or broken bones; no signs of poison, but whoever did it shaved part of his hair off and left him by the neighbors small garden pond. Sick, sick, sick. Why was he shaven? This upset everyone on the block, because Thomas trusted everyone, and with his age he would have been easy to sneak up on him as he slept. We still don't know who did it, or why.

People are sick, and I hope this nutty woman is turned into a pariah.

Old 08-28-2010, 09:01 AM

260 posts, read 675,623 times
She is obviously a sick woman. I wish MSN would never have posted that. I had to change my home page to AOL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats