Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2010, 07:07 PM

2,455 posts, read 6,666,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola4 View Post
It took me several posts to figure out what "GOE" meant. The light bulb just went off. lol
OH LOLA you did the impossible! YOU made me laugh! ROFLMAO!!!! If you don't know what that means.......I am laughing my BUTT off, just laughing! God OH God thank you! You are precious!

Old 12-03-2010, 07:30 PM

YAWN. Last post of the day.

Molly looks so darn good right now! Her HR has repeatedly been staying in the 120's. Her RR anywhere from 18 to 40. She is breathing easily now, and that is what is so important. This morning, when I got the scare of my life when her eyes were cloudy and brown, her heart sounds sounded muffled. NOT GOOD!!! Now, they are strong and steady and clear.

I am still feeding her my raw with my finger and giving her water as much as she wants. I am documenting everything, her vital signs, her intake, her output, her overall presentation. On top of this, I had to diagnose two of my other cats, and give them the proper homeopathy remedy. One needed his teeth brushed. Another needed a chiropractic adjustment to his rear legs and tail. Another needed his neck adjusted. I went outside walking through 3 feet of snow, looking under trees and bushes to see if I could find the feral cats I have been feeding. No luck there. But, what a day!

Molly is now sitting up and grooming herself. GROOMING herself! (tears) (TEARS) She is slowly coming back to life........oh thank God!!!

After discussing our options for Molly's treatment plan, we have decided to stop all medications, including supplements, and just focus on the homeopathy remedy, the best nutrition, and LOVE LOVE LOVE. I am holding her Lasix tonight for the first time since she has been on it (2 days), and I am praying I am making the right decision. Needless to say, this will be another light sleeping night for me, as I will be up throughout the night, observing Molly and her RR. IF she begins to struggle breathing again, I will give her Lasix pronto.

I think that's it. YAWN. Now I have to go down to the kitchen and clean dishes and clean up the kitchen as best I can. Shower, pj's, bed. And that is the end of another day in the life of GOE! (wink, LOLA!) HUBS spent FIVE hours snow blowing the driveway and making paths in the back yard so that I can get out to feed the birds and anyone else who may turn up here......No way will I let him do dishes....not tonight....maybe tomorrow though.....tired LOL......

Sending HUGS and my LOVE to all who have been here for me, Molly, and "Hubster">>>>>> thank you.....

Old 12-03-2010, 08:25 PM

364 posts, read 448,415 times
GOE, I'm still sending out healing thoughts & prayers for you, Molly & the hubby! May the Creator & Angels keep watch over you all.

Old 12-04-2010, 08:51 AM

This morning.....

(tears) Molly is stronger. Her heart rate and beat are both strong, steady, and normal. Her RR is deep and easy, within normal range as well. Right at this very moment, she is down on the floor just watching her siblings.

For the first time this week since I have been feeding her, Molly ate a normal size portion. Yes, I am still hand feeding her, but she is getting stronger, and I know at any meal now, she will be willing to eat on her own. I was up during the night, getting her water at least 4-5 times that I remember, and I kept checking on her RR to make sure she wasn't having trouble breathing again. She was fine.

This homeopathy remedy is working. OH OH OH It is working!!!!! We still don't know how much damage Molly's heart really has, but if we can give her a quality of life and she experiences daily love and peace here at home, then all this will have been worth it. My hair, overnight, has begun to turn white in places. Gee?? I wonder why??? Yet, those stripes of "honor" I have earned, and Molly life's thus far has been spared.

We are monitoring her around the clock, keeping her on the raw diet, and IF her symptoms return, we will go on to the next higher strength of the homeopathy remedy. So far, though, so good.

And as I previously stated. No more tests. None. I have to begin to make arrangements with a good vet (hopefully the one I like and trust) who would be willing to come here for the "last sleep". Now, please, I am NOT talking Molly here!!! NO!!!! I speak LIFE over her!!! BUT, one never knows, and it is good to make some plans for the when and if..........

Molly sends head bumps and purrs your way, to tell you Mommy couldn't have gone through all this without all of your support. Even my own blood family, doesn't understand what I do with my life. hmmmm.......Cats are just um cats. Sorry. No. These felines are OUR family!

Old 12-04-2010, 10:15 AM

5,168 posts, read 11,438,772 times
So glad to hear Molly is doing well this morning and eating! That is so important... if they don't eat they weaken so fast. I hope she will continue to get a little better each day!!!!

forum rules, please read them

Old 12-04-2010, 11:27 AM

689 posts, read 1,657,183 times
GOE...I have been following and praying for you and Molly. Enjoy every moment with her.

Old 12-04-2010, 12:19 PM

1,463 posts, read 4,326,213 times
I have been following along and i am still here hoping for the best.

Old 12-04-2010, 12:53 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,078,069 times
good news for you and Molly. When I am under stress my hair falls out by the handfull. I can relate to your anxiety. Thanks for the updates.

Old 12-04-2010, 02:20 PM

41,957 posts, read 75,192,887 times
Good news that Molly is stronger and that the medicines are working. No doubt all that personal attention and snuggling has something to do with her feeling stronger as well. Just keep doing what you're doing, for as long as Molly needs you to do it. Give her a pet for me.

Old 12-04-2010, 03:15 PM

1,758 posts, read 5,492,997 times
In my next life, GOE, I want to be a cat at YOUR house. May Molly continue to fight the fight...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats