Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2011, 09:11 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,042,433 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
And done again! TsMomma: Thanks for moving the links up.
I would do my share moving the links up......but I only know how to copy and paste one link at a time.

So.....keep up the good work guys!

Oh yeah.....I clicked today too....three times.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2011, 09:36 AM

364 posts, read 448,292 times
3 clicks this morning done! No problem about bringing the links back up! I just don't like having to go back so many pages to fine them!! Haha!!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...faces?siteId=3

Freekibble

"I would do my share moving the links up......but I only know how to copy and paste one link at a time. "
ANNIE53: I just copy & paste the whole area that has the links in it. When I highlight the area to copy, I just left click my mouse and move it over both the links to highligh them, then once it's highlighted I right click the mouse on "copy" then I bring it into a new reply window & then I right click again on the "paste" and it's added!! (I know I probably made it sound waaaay harder than it is! Sorry!! ) Oh, and DON'T feel bad if you don't move the links up, we can always find the links, too!!

Have a PAWSOME day everyone & click, click, click!!!

Old 08-06-2011, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsMomma View Post
3 clicks this morning done! No problem about bringing the links back up! I just don't like having to go back so many pages to fine them!! Haha!!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...faces?siteId=3

Freekibble

"I would do my share moving the links up......but I only know how to copy and paste one link at a time. "
ANNIE53: I just copy & paste the whole area that has the links in it. When I highlight the area to copy, I just left click my mouse and move it over both the links to highligh them, then once it's highlighted I right click the mouse on "copy" then I bring it into a new reply window & then I right click again on the "paste" and it's added!! (I know I probably made it sound waaaay harder than it is! Sorry!! ) Oh, and DON'T feel bad if you don't move the links up, we can always find the links, too!!

Have a PAWSOME day everyone & click, click, click!!!
Thanks for the info! I never thought of doing it that way. Duh on me.

I just keep the sites in my "Favorite Places" and click them that way.

I have been clicking on The Animal Rescue site long before I ever found CD......didn't know about the Free Kibble site until I found this thread.

Old 08-06-2011, 11:14 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,183,065 times
When I did it, I did it a different way. I quoted the post and then deleted the 'quote' and '/quote' commands and everything else in the post other than the links. It was relatively easy.

Anyway, just did my 3x clicks again!

Old 08-07-2011, 01:56 AM

Does anyone know how people put multiple links in their posts? I have googled it and still can't figure it out. I think you may have to download a special program.....I am just not sure.

Anyway...... just did my three clicks for today......over and out!

Old 08-08-2011, 12:03 AM

Did mine again!

Old 08-08-2011, 03:07 AM

Done!

Old 08-08-2011, 09:40 AM

758 posts, read 1,639,842 times
Clicked a few times today! And did my freekibble (which I never heard of before CD).

Is everyone voting for the shelter challenge? I'd like to recommend the Cat House on the Kings. (in CA). It's currently in 1st place, and determined to stay there. What an awesome place. The Cat House on the Kings

Old 08-08-2011, 06:49 PM

364 posts, read 448,292 times
3 Clicks done!!

ANNIE53~~ No, you don't need a special program to add more than 1 link to a post!
Try just scrolling up to where I last added the links, highlight them by clicking the left mouse & hold it down, while highlighting both of the links, once they're highlighted, RIGHT click on the mouse & hit "COPY", then start a new reply, in the new reply box click your RIGHT mouse again and hit "PASTE", and you should have it!! Try it & see if it'll work for you!!

Have a Pawsome night!!

Old 08-08-2011, 11:09 PM

Three done again!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats