Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 03:49 PM

1,695 posts, read 4,673,430 times

Advertisements

I have 11 fur demons, as I not always lovingly refer to them... which one is most like your cat???? (this was actually initially written for a house-sitter)

The Cats… (all have been fixed, all are (generally) good with kids. Dot and Nermal are the elders. Some can go outside, but not all. They can all go on screened porch if the door is shut and latched. Those who CAN go out in the yard are: Shadow, Kyuzo, Dot.

Dot (aka Dot-Dot): female, Long hair, black and white. Very lovey.

Nermal: male, The Larger fat gray cat with small white patch on chest and under hind legs. Loves everyone. GREAT with kids. Very patient and takes abuse well.Beats up the other cats quite often. VERY verbal- he meows CONSTANTLY. this is normal for him. during the day he sleeps on the bed, at night he sleeps on the desk chair.

Kiku (pronounced kee-koo): male, Large, short hair solid black cat. Laid back, likes people, good with kids. loves attention in any form.

Kambei (pronounced com-bay): female, short hair gray and white. We call her crazy cat. She’s nice and good with kids (loves bobby) but can be strange at times…generally shy and avoids visitors. will stare at the wall for hours. and chase things that are not really there. yes, she has issues.

Kyuzo (pronounced kew-zo): female, grey, usually friendly, but may or may not ever come up to you.

Shadow: male, gray, shorter than nermal, fat. Friendly but stand offish, usually prefers to be outside, especially if people he doesn’t know are in the house. Will scratch. watch your toes when walking by a table or chair

Mouse and Oreo: females, black and white. Oreo is the smaller of the 2, and right now, the smallest of them all. Both friendly. Mouse is more shy than Oreo.

Bella: female, long hair white and gray. Very shy. Stays hidden most of the time.Not social at all. Likes children, oddly enough.

Gigi (pronounced gee-gee): male, long hair, black. Normal cat. No particular comments LOL

Socks: male, long hair, brown/ grayish stripes. no particular comments: DO NOT LET HIM OUTSIDE
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2011, 05:23 PM

7,201 posts, read 14,983,104 times
Default Any pics?

Do you have pictures of them?

Old 01-12-2011, 05:26 PM

I'll upload some and share in a few

Old 01-12-2011, 05:33 PM

4,888 posts, read 13,824,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suedonym View Post
Gigi (pronounced gee-gee): male, long hair, black. Normal cat. No particular comments LOL
A male named Gigi...OK...now I won't feel as awkward when folks here all me GG!

Old 01-12-2011, 05:54 PM

ok, I dont have ALL of them, but found some pics I forgot I had LOL

socks:

Shadow:

Pippin (the dog who thinks hes a cat):

Mouse:

Kyuzo:

Kambei:

Old picture of Pippin being watched by (left to right) Nermal, Kiku, Kambei

Bella:

Baby and the Beast (Pippin and my now 4 year old a few days after he was born )

Old 01-12-2011, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goyguy View Post
A male named Gigi...OK...now I won't feel as awkward when folks here all me GG!
Gigi actually means old man in Japanese (hubby is japanese, hence some names that are..japanese LOL)

Old 01-12-2011, 11:08 PM

7,201 posts, read 14,983,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suedonym View Post
Gigi actually means old man in Japanese (hubby is japanese, hence some names that are..japanese LOL)
I loved the pics. Your cats look so healthy and content.

Here are some recent pics of mine:

Zephyr with a toy mouse.

Phaedra in one of her favorite positions.

Zebulon (Rusty) taking a break from playing.

Bird watching.

Old 01-13-2011, 05:34 AM

11,276 posts, read 19,556,099 times
Your cats and dog are beautiful suedonym. I know a female black cat named Gigi, but it's pronounced the french way. In addition my childhood nickname is Gigi (but pronounced Gig-gee, hard g) and my nieces and nephews call me Aunt Gigi, as does the rest of my family, when they are feeling particularly fond of me.

I also know a female dog named Pippin, jolly basset hound.

I love that picture of the three cats staring at Pippin. That belongs in a frame on the wall.

Old 01-13-2011, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by =^..^= View Post
I loved the pics. Your cats look so healthy and content.

Here are some recent pics of mine:

Zephyr with a toy mouse.

Phaedra in one of her favorite positions.

Zebulon (Rusty) taking a break from playing.

Bird watching.
zephyr looks like hes about the same size as my nermal. not fat, but definitely big boned! LOL

Phaedra reminds me of a cat we had years ago- Tigger- she was an odd one LOL

Old 01-13-2011, 07:50 AM

36,499 posts, read 54,051,718 times
Do Shadow's "fangs" always show like that? Kinda scary looking but sweet. I love that color kitty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats