Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2014, 12:52 AM

2,087 posts, read 4,259,403 times

Advertisements

I don't usually have "extra" money, but lately money seems to be finding me, but it's not all for me, if that makes any sense. So it won't be a hardship, but thanks for asking.

The weirdest thing happened after I posted Sabers playlist, //www.city-data.com/forum/cats/...l#post19592307 and began posting links to it on other sites.

People will occasionally DM me, on those sites, and ask if I would "be there for Them/with them while they dealt with the decision and act of having their cat PTS. Their friends and family could never understand why they were so upset about an old cat.

So I guess what I'm getting at is that my life is starting to move in this alternative direction, and I'm open to seeing where it goes.

I'll give you the info in my next post, I'll do it now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2014, 01:16 AM

21,108 posts, read 13,405,215 times
ok, how long do I plan on? I have two hours worth of questions to compress!

Old 12-19-2014, 01:18 AM

Another reason I should have buried Hobby instead of cremation is I need that money for the next needy cat. Who is starting to gain a little trust in me. An old Tom that needs attention to his eye, and will probably have to be sedated to get it!

I was only thinking of how I wanted her with me. No place to bury where I live. Would have been far away.

Old 12-19-2014, 01:52 AM

Pet Psychic and Animal Communicator Dr. Agnes J. Thomas Pets Tell The Truth

Email Agnes at talktopets@aol.com send her a picture or two of both Hobby and Nicki and include your telephone number. She will call you back to schedule your appointment. She only checks her email once a day, Early morning, EST I think, so send it tonight if you can. Hobby needs 3 days to transition, so be sure your appointment is after those first 3 days.

You don't have to have questions, per se, ready, like a list. You could ask Hobby how she is, and what she wants to tell you. Tell her what you posted in your last post, but I'm pretty sure she already knows, but now you will know she knows. Closure. The conversation will guide itself, but bring up whatever you have questions about.

Check in with Nicki, too.

I've never done this before, so I'll email Agnes too, and let her know it's a gift from me, but in case she forgets after your appointment is done PLEASE JUST REMIND HER that Meeko's mom/owner etc is taking care of paying her. OK? She has a lot going on most of the time, so remind her if she forgets.

Old 12-19-2014, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
ok, how long do I plan on? I have two hours worth of questions to compress!
I can do a half an hour, which doesn't sound like long enough, but it would have been More than enough time when I spoke with Saber (through a different AC).

If you ask some questions, but let things unfold on their own, instead of structuring or trying to control the direction or outcome, you'll get answers to questions you might not have thought to ask.

It's not like a test you have to study or prepare for completely. But it is yours, to do, your way.

Old 12-19-2014, 02:17 AM

That is very kind and generous of you. I heard from someone else that sometimes another pet shows up to speak instead of the one you are asking about. I might want to check on Nicki another time. I want to know if my stolen dog is alive and anything she might get from her.

Old 12-19-2014, 02:19 AM

(unless you don't want me to use it that way, in which case I will respect that).

And if Hobby can hear me, she has heard me bawl and call her name and apologize a million times and try to explain why I was such a crap mom when she needed me most to be a good mom.

Old 12-19-2014, 02:20 AM

I hope she doesn't read on here and that she doesn't know anything ahead of time! I want her to be able to tell me something only Hobby would know so that I know it's real. Not that she's a charlatan or anything. But maybe sometimes they can't get a read or something and have to make do with info they have.

Old 12-19-2014, 02:54 AM

You may use your time any way you want. Agnes has been an AC since before there was an internet, so …

I haven't heard about the other pet showing up thing. I'm sure Agnes can find Hobby.

The first reading I had with Agnes, I didn't know how to attach a picture to my email and only managed to send the picture 1 minute before my appointment. I didn't give my cats names in any email, so she couldn't have looked anything up on line.

But for that appointment, I needed her to stop Meeko from attacking Alfredo, he had been relentless for a year. So even if she relied on information ahead of our appointment, instead of actual ability, it wouldn't have worked since I was looking for obvious, total cessation of hostile actions. The results were immediate, and remained consistent. Immediately after Agnes spoke with Meeko he stopped going after Alfredo, and mostly just ignored him. There's no way to "fake" that.

In my email I'll give her your name as Jen, whose cat has passed and you have questions. That's all.

Old 12-19-2014, 02:56 AM

I'm going to email her now, so she gets my/our emails in the morning. Then I'm going to try to get some sleep. Talk to you tomorrow, today/tomorrow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats