Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2012, 10:06 PM

2,186 posts, read 4,573,088 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
I'm worried sick about my cats, my house is in foreclosure and I have nowhere to go.

I can live in a dumpster if I have to, but my kitties????

Christmas is kitten season around here too, no one will want to adopt my three grumpy, spoilt, emotionally challenged fluff balls.

OMG...that's terrible news. No, you cannot live in a dumpster and neither can they. We have a friend back in Ohio whose house is in foreclosure too, and they are still in the house (it's been wayyyy over a year) and they're staying until someone comes to actually force them out. Apparently it takes a long time, as there are so many people in that situation. I don't know what it is like in Australia, but I hope you and the kitties will be ok. Surely something positive will happen....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2012, 06:34 PM

585 posts, read 2,015,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
I'm worried sick about my cats, my house is in foreclosure and I have nowhere to go.

I can live in a dumpster if I have to, but my kitties????

Christmas is kitten season around here too, no one will want to adopt my three grumpy, spoilt, emotionally challenged fluff balls.

OH NO

If you can PM me some pics and contact information, I can at least try to network them around our cat people. Most are US and UK but you never know who might see them and be able to help. Even if someone can just foster until you get back on your feet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats