Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2013, 09:52 AM

36,499 posts, read 54,084,735 times

Advertisements

wonder what he's watching? car races/ football? it's certainly holding his attention.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2013, 01:41 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,972,661 times
Yeah. He's a Scottish Fold. American Curl came to mind first, but I was wrong.

It does sound like race cars. His head is not moving from side to side the way most cats do. He watches like a person, I think, just moving his eyes.

Very cute. Is he doing that because he thinks he's people, I wonder? Copying others?

Old 10-20-2013, 04:14 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times
Most of our cats have been oblivious to the tv, but when I brought Snowball home (the feral I got adopted out) she jumped up on the coffee table and was totally engrossed in the program. Sometimes she would sit on the floor and watch the show for minutes on end. The lady who adopted her sends me pictures of her laying on the bed, all sprawled out, watching the news.

That cat in the video REALLY likes TV.

Don

Old 10-20-2013, 05:58 PM

9,127 posts, read 9,369,412 times
We assume the cat is watching tv, but is he really? A small part of me is skeptical, and there's no way to know what is going on off camera. It would have been helpful if the camera was showing him and what he was watching (from behind), at least for me anyway. Either way, it's a cute video the way he's sitting up and all. Out of all the cats I've had in the past, only one ever paid any attention to the tv. He would only watch a particular channel's 6:00 & 10:00 local news, and only if a certain anchor lady was on. He would sit right in front of the tv and watch her until she was no longer there (weather, sports, commercials, etc.), then he would lose interest. I'm pretty sure he had crush on that news lady.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats