Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2013, 08:36 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,833,054 times

Advertisements

Charlie is the spitting image of my Lucky cat......fangs and all. Looks like he even has the same redish brown long hair on his underside. If your Charlie is like Lucky he is just a big old lap cat that always has to be touching you with a paw or laying on your arm.

Don
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2013, 11:33 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,039,578 times
They are beautiful.

I had a cat with fangs like that..... he was black too.....I called him my sabre toothed kitty.

Old 12-05-2013, 11:37 PM

7,201 posts, read 14,987,632 times
Very nice pics of your cats. We had a very nice Thanksgiving with family in from the UK for 2 weeks. We hated to see them go back across the pond. The time they spent with us, not overnights, had all 4 kitties in hiding. Our grandson wanted to see them and pet them so badly but they stayed hidden.

Old 12-06-2013, 07:20 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,350,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Charlie is the spitting image of my Lucky cat......fangs and all. Looks like he even has the same redish brown long hair on his underside. If your Charlie is like Lucky he is just a big old lap cat that always has to be touching you with a paw or laying on your arm.

Don
When I look at your lucky, he looks more like my Kitty Katty to me. KK has that brownish undercoat and also t=sort of the same shaped face. Charlie used to have a silver color on his back but he has changed to all black except for his belly has some of that silver color and so do his hind legs and the underside of his tail. He has more of an oblong triangular face.

They are both lap kitties, but Charlie is more active for sure. He is around 8 months old and KK is 7 years old.

Pretty kitties you have there!

Old 12-06-2013, 07:23 AM

SO was Skyping with them just a few minutes ago to see if it would work while we are gone for a few days. He has a monitor set up and a camera up high so we can see them in a large area in the living room. KK could have cared less. Charlie was looking and very inquisitive. He even looked behind the monitor to try and figure it out. SO cute.

Old 12-06-2013, 10:11 AM

10,049 posts, read 18,062,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
SO was Skyping with them just a few minutes ago to see if it would work while we are gone for a few days. He has a monitor set up and a camera up high so we can see them in a large area in the living room. KK could have cared less. Charlie was looking and very inquisitive. He even looked behind the monitor to try and figure it out. SO cute.
lol, I can't believe he was skyping with the kitties.

I just had a chance to look at all the photos more closely ... what on earth was Charlie looking at in this one?

He looks shocked, shocked I tell you!

Old 12-06-2013, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen_in_nh_2012 View Post
lol, I can't believe he was skyping with the kitties.

I just had a chance to look at all the photos more closely ... what on earth was Charlie looking at in this one?

He looks shocked, shocked I tell you!
Lol. I kept popping my phone through the blinds to take their picture.

Old 12-06-2013, 11:29 AM

35,095 posts, read 51,222,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post

Don

That is cute, my girls have their own beds and one had the same one in your photo, the other girl has a rectangular dog bed. Anyway, when Cailleach (rectangular dog bed girl) decides to lay in Suze Quze's round bed, Suze lays right on top of Cailleach until Cailleach leaves......LOL

Old 12-06-2013, 11:53 AM

1,298 posts, read 1,822,492 times
Sigh....as usual I will have to wait few hours for my knees to recover from the jello state pics of your kitties bring - well worth it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats