Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2015, 11:39 PM

7,043 posts, read 6,295,966 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYgal2NC View Post
in_newengland: She is venturing out but doesn't stay in one place long enough to get a pic. I'm hoping by tomorrow she has everything figured out. I'm just glad she knows what the box is for!! LOL,
It may take longer than a day but eventually the awe of being free will make her appreciate her new human. I don't like to say owner because I think they own us, not the other way around, lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2015, 12:10 AM

3,563 posts, read 5,377,574 times
Are you dealing with an SPCA type of public organization, or one of those private adoption agencies?
Landlords are busy people with no interest in some cat organizations need to feel important.
They have a permission policy on one cat and you are following that protocol.
That's all a normal agency should/would need.

You want to talk to me about this and I'm a landlord, and you want a full conversation in person with me?
Well, then, I'll be billing you for my time.
FYI I assisted a lot of cat rescue people back in my moving days, and every one of them was a complete whack job. Sorry.

Old 06-30-2015, 12:54 AM

7,043 posts, read 6,295,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedwightguy View Post
Are you dealing with an SPCA type of public organization, or one of those private adoption agencies?
Landlords are busy people with no interest in some cat organizations need to feel important.
They have a permission policy on one cat and you are following that protocol.
That's all a normal agency should/would need.

You want to talk to me about this and I'm a landlord, and you want a full conversation in person with me?
Well, then, I'll be billing you for my time.
FYI I assisted a lot of cat rescue people back in my moving days, and every one of them was a complete whack job. Sorry.
HELLO, Excuse me, but who asked you to join the conversation? If you have nothing good to say, it's best to say nothing at all. Just saying.

Old 06-30-2015, 07:43 AM

12,062 posts, read 10,274,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meo92953 View Post
HELLO, Excuse me, but who asked you to join the conversation? If you have nothing good to say, it's best to say nothing at all. Just saying.
I believe he was on her side. He was just giving what he would think is going through a landlords head - he is not a landlord.

Old 06-30-2015, 08:59 AM

5,947 posts, read 5,113,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemencia53 View Post
I believe he was on her side. He was just giving what he would think is going through a landlords head - he is not a landlord.

I had the same impression. I think he was being helpful.

Now if someone can help me with Amazon.

Old 06-30-2015, 09:49 AM

10,420 posts, read 14,602,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYgal2NC View Post
I had the same impression. I think he was being helpful.

Now if someone can help me with Amazon.
Same here.

Old 06-30-2015, 09:58 AM

1,723 posts, read 4,097,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy in Wyoming View Post
Same here.
me too.

Old 06-30-2015, 03:40 PM

3,563 posts, read 5,377,574 times
Amazon is still around? Learn something new every day around here.
Like Roseanne Barr used to say: Everyone has a number from 1 to 10 (Her number, no surprise, is 10)
Count to your number, and then, (drumroll please), read the post again and thimk about it.

I'm not a landlord, but am definitely a cat person.

Old 06-30-2015, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedwightguy View Post
Amazon is still around? Learn something new every day around here.
Like Roseanne Barr used to say: Everyone has a number from 1 to 10 (Her number, no surprise, is 10)
Count to your number, and then, (drumroll please), read the post again and thimk about it.

I'm not a landlord, but am definitely a cat person.
Cats are pretty special in my book. I love the little girl who came to live with me yesterday. Cuter than a button and very smart!!

Sounds you share that same attitude.

Old 06-30-2015, 04:13 PM

Pictures will show up soon. I have to learn how to add them from my camera to the computer and then move them to CD.

If someone knows an easy way, please let me know.

Thanks!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats