Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2015, 04:53 PM

7,329 posts, read 16,339,298 times

Advertisements

He is sooo cute. Everyone's right about the before and after photos. You made a lonely dog very happy!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2015, 07:29 PM

4,676 posts, read 9,930,023 times
Congratulations on the new addition to the family!

Old 08-18-2015, 08:27 PM

2,186 posts, read 4,544,467 times
Awwwww.....Pik, he's absolutely adorable!!! Your family is growing by leaps and bounds - and Obie is going to make a wonderful addition. The look on that face is priceless. I just cannot understand how people can throw away their babies after having raised them and lived with them for years and years - just breaks my heart.

God puts you where you need to be - both of you - at the same time!!!! You have done a wonderful and kind hearted deed for this boy and he will be your bud forever. Charlie and KK will have him broken down...er, broken in in no time!!!!

Old 08-19-2015, 11:39 AM

5,835 posts, read 5,219,386 times
Mazel Tov! He is very cute.

Cat

Old 08-19-2015, 03:50 PM

2,186 posts, read 4,544,467 times
Forgot to tell ya'....Obie will be needing a new fall and winter wardrobe soon and can begin his modeling career right here on CD!!!

DH says he will need a dog buddy (think Luke Pawalker!!)

ps...DH is recently retired and underfoot ALL THE TIME NOW!!! Lord help me!!!!

Old 08-19-2015, 04:01 PM

9,127 posts, read 9,237,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFoulke View Post
Forgot to tell ya'....Obie will be needing a new fall and winter wardrobe soon and can begin his modeling career right here on CD!!!

Funny you should mention that. I retired last year, and my cats would probably echo your complaint.

Old 08-19-2015, 05:25 PM

18,432 posts, read 34,215,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFoulke View Post

OH.MY.GOSH.

It took me 4 years to get Jamie to let me have this one! At this point I do not see myself asking for another dog.

I do agree that he will need a new fall/winter wardrobe....my son says no. He just doesn't know me.

Old 08-19-2015, 10:29 PM

Tonight they are all getting closer to being buds.

Of course Charlie hides under the table and when Obie walks by he jumps out at him. Dog jumps, squeals and runs. Jamie cracking up, KK saying YES! Now he won't be doing that to me anymore!!!!

I was giving Obie a little peanut butter on a spoon and here is Charlie 4 inches away wanted to have some too.

Obie at my feet and KK jumps on my lap. Then goes and lays down about 2 feet from Obie. So we are getting there! They are all snoozing and all is well with the world! I am not sure I could have more than three pets.

I feel like if I love one of them the others may get jealous, so then I have to go and love the other two and it is just a vicious cycle!

I would be all day trying not to feel guilty from possibly loving one more than another!!!

I want to make sure my kitties are feeling the love but I also know that Obie is still hurting from being surrendered. My heart breaks for him.

I got home today from being gone several hours and oh boy the loving greeting I got from Obie! I was sure he would have to go to the bathroom and I took him out and he didn't. He just wanted love. I loved him and loved him some more and we came inside and he needed more lovins!

I took him for a walk and sure enough he had to pee!

I don't know how you all with many pets do it!

Old 08-20-2015, 02:08 PM

Old 08-20-2015, 03:13 PM

7,329 posts, read 16,339,298 times
^^ Too funny. Have you seen the video compilation of cats commandeering dogs' beds?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats