Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2018, 09:06 AM

965 posts, read 938,689 times

Advertisements

He is just beautiful. Those eyes....... such a blaze

Seems he's be unforgettable all around! lol sorry about the poor vet and techs. Funny though, when I worked for vets any time an owner would say he/she is a sweetie we always took it with a grain of salt.

Every.single.time.

Especially if it is a new to you pet. I'm sure you have a history so they would believe you weren't making it up, but first known time at the vet?
Hmmm.... they shoulda proceeded with a good amount of caution, you don't need to feel bad, you weren't lying.
Now everyone knows that he can come out guns ablazin' - sorry couldn't help it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2018, 01:04 PM

9,127 posts, read 9,367,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlulu23 View Post
Gosh catdad7x, I haven't the foggiest. The article is about cat's eye's in the dark. So idk if it's a special type of camera for that kind of situation. It might be a combination of the two, an enhanced photo. Or maybe that belongs in the artwork section . I love the detail of the eyes.
Yeah, me too. Doesn't really matter if it's a real cat or not. It's a beautiful picture.

Old 06-02-2018, 08:42 PM

4,173 posts, read 2,569,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerraDown View Post
Ms. Mlulu, those are our palms. It is an acre and a half. I planted the smaller ones by hand years back. They fit in a cadillac at the time. (I didn't have a truck, I do now) Look at them now!

No, Blaze is an adult. He is bigger than the photo makes him out to be. Not a large cat, but not small. They agreed, around 2. yrs. old.

The Vet is right? I knew upon my return from the neutering. I felt so bad telling the Assistants when I had first walked in 'he was a sweetie...' (I think, I still haven't figured it out)

When I walked back in they insisted on a cage, and only me touching him. I had no idea. Perhaps the environment, the noise, the atmosphere, or even them... I couldn't believe he did not go peacefully. I walked back out to the car and brought a proper cage. Assistant was relieved, lol. She wore gloves up past her elbows (and this is a drugged cat!) and I just walked up to him, spoke his name, and issued him in the cage. She was relieved. I was spooked, as I think Blaze was too... Not a peep on the way home, as was before. A very peaceful cat, with great understanding that he was being loved on.
People....
Wow, that is so cool to be able to plant a semi tropical garden. Love to see before, and after photos now that those original plantings are maturing. That is the only thing I would enjoy about Florida. It's just too hot, and muggy, and the snakes, and gators, etc scare me, lol. Do you post on the gardening forum? There is a guy on youtube called BananaJoe who plants all sorts of things like that in BC's Salt Island's banana belt. I had planted one 3ft tall Trachycarpus fortunei, a cold hardy palm at our ex place in Sequim, Wa. The place was sold as part of the divorce. I'll never get to see it grow up, nor the rest of the cool things I planted . And life trudges on .

Two is a good age. He is still pretty young, and you'll have more time to enjoy him.

So after you bragged on him he made a liar out of you, and went bonkers, lol? Well, the whole stressful thing probably triggered some old bad memories for him, and made some new ones. "I'm cornered! The whole world is out to get me!" kind of thing. I hope nobody was mortally wounded.

Old 06-02-2018, 08:47 PM

4,173 posts, read 2,569,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catdad7x View Post
Yeah, me too. Doesn't really matter if it's a real cat or not. It's a beautiful picture.
Yeah, it was beautifully done whatever it is .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats