Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2019, 07:07 PM

124 posts, read 60,728 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Not at all. What I'm objecting to is that you've got 10 posts in the front page here alone instead of using the proper thread for your vids like those with manners do. It's obvious what you're doing here. And no one said Midnight was a "viral animal star." That's all.
Whether I post or not, when people do seperate threads (REGARDLESS of what the thread is about), if people are INACTIVE on the thread, they will end up at the bottom of the page anyway. My threads have been staying at the top of the page because people have been commenting on them. Yall mad my threads are still on the front page while being apart of the reason why are because you commenting on them. LOL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2019, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Not at all. What I'm objecting to is that you've got 10 posts in the front page here alone instead of using the proper thread for your vids like those with manners do. It's obvious what you're doing here. And no one said Midnight was a "viral animal star." That's all.
And if YOU KNOW that Midnight is not a viral animal star, then what was the point of responding to me with a post about viral animal stars being abused? Because he is in a Youtube video? Where is the correlation? LOL.

Old 06-27-2019, 07:14 PM

439 posts, read 423,452 times
If I put anything on Fat Edo he would fall over stiff legged like a fainting goat.

Tux would burn down the house.

Old 06-27-2019, 07:24 PM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Ahh yes, a little top hat, tux and a cane then I call him Mr. Smithers, while we eat caviar and listen to show tunes.

Old 06-27-2019, 07:24 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,722,762 times
Because it's obvious that you're trying to make poor Midnight into a popular video cat with your constant postings. And the link was more as an FYI for others reading the thread concerning the practice in general.

Idk, I think he looks pretty sad dressed as a jester. Cats have a natural dignity that shouldn't be compromised by being dressed in silly outfits (or put in "time outs" that they can't understand).

Because I don't want to keep bumping your thread up to the top (you're already monopolizing too much of this forum), I won't be back. Best of luck.

Old 06-27-2019, 09:45 PM

6,150 posts, read 4,516,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightAndIYT View Post
I asked "Do you dress your pet?" NOT "Do you think I abuse my pet?" But whatever excuse you need to be abusive on a post for no reason. LOL. I will continue posting. Thats how I will deal with it 😃
I don't dress my pet because I think it's abusive.

Old 06-27-2019, 09:51 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,828,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightAndIYT View Post
Oh. Okay. How many cats do you have?
We currently have a cat and a dog. We've never had more than one cat (or dog) at a time.

Old 06-28-2019, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fassopony View Post
If I put anything on Fat Edo he would fall over stiff legged like a fainting goat.

Tux would burn down the house.

Its so funny when they get stiff and fall over. Your Tux may be over reacting just a little. LOL.

Old 06-28-2019, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC refugee View Post
I don't dress my pet because I think it's abusive.
Okay.

Old 06-28-2019, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
We currently have a cat and a dog. We've never had more than one cat (or dog) at a time.
Oh. Okay. Me either. But when I move Im thinking about getting another pet. Im not sure if I want to get a cat or a dog yet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats