Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2012, 04:55 AM

8,827 posts, read 7,298,282 times

Advertisements

wow! you've created a monster...

This is Falko, my sphynx with a rescue kitten from the local shelter, Bear..Falko hates the flash from the camera so he closes his eyes even when there's no flash..

Cat pics!!!-004.jpg
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2012, 05:01 AM

Here's Sammy with foil head (she's waiting for the mothership) and Basil my other foster kitten from the shelter
Cat pics!!!-003.jpg

Last edited by MaggieZ; 12-19-2012 at 06:19 AM..

Old 12-19-2012, 11:40 AM

2,087 posts, read 4,259,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieZ View Post

This is Falko, my sphynx with a rescue kitten from the local shelter, Bear..Falko hates the flash from the camera so he closes his eyes even when there's no flash..

Attachment 105024
wow! you've created a monster... Lucky for us

He's amazing, and little black fluff ball is just perfect. I always thought I would have a black cat, I looked at them and red cats (because of Saber) first but there wasn't any connection (them or me) with the ones that were at the places I adopted from. It actually makes me feel kind of guilty because I would gladly take a black cat, a senior cat, a cat that doesn't want to be bothered by me expect to be fed, a Kitler cat etc.
kitler cats - Google Search

Old 12-19-2012, 11:45 AM

I have a friend who is fostering a Kitler cat..no one wants to adopt him...she thought it was because the resemblance to H....he's very sweet though
I have 6 cats total, two are not mine, they're visiting, they're foster kittens from the local shelter and I'm looking for a home for them...my 4 are rescues....

Old 12-19-2012, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by leanansidhex View Post

He's amazing, and little black fluff ball is just perfect. I always thought I would have a black cat, I looked at them and red cats (because of Saber) first but there wasn't any connection (them or me) with the ones that were at the places I adopted from. It actually makes me feel kind of guilty because I would gladly take a black cat, a senior cat, a cat that doesn't want to be bothered by me expect to be fed, a Kitler cat etc.
kitler cats - Google Search
Google Image Result for http://www.godlikeproductions.com/sm/custom/e7cbfb35d3.jpg

Last edited by leanansidhex; 12-19-2012 at 11:48 AM.. Reason: add link

Old 12-19-2012, 12:04 PM

My Tiger Lily...Cat pics!!!-001.jpg

two foster girls from this past summer, they found a permanent home togetherCat pics!!!-004.jpg

Old 12-19-2012, 02:39 PM

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p...ember12012.jpg

Ohiogirl81

Cyrus is not amused ... LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieZ

//www.city-data.com/forum/attac...t-pics-004.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanansidhex

kitler cats - http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.co...n/seigmiaow.pl

Quote:

Attachment 105024
I should win some type of award for linking ALL these posts, plus the ones that pertain to them that I didn't quote ... I give you ... the definitive post (or is it)

Google Image Result for http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_nporpPqyHFI/SAZMIE25sHI/AAAAAAAAAGk/aPnCnfo5Gcg/s400/kitler1355.jpg

Last edited by leanansidhex; 12-19-2012 at 02:58 PM.. Reason: add

Old 12-19-2012, 06:33 PM

15,501 posts, read 16,966,638 times
Quote:
My Tiger Lily...Attachment 105041

two foster girls from this past summer, they found a permanent home togetherAttachment 105042
This is Bryce our Munchkin Cat.

Your Tiger Lily reminds me of him. He is a full size cat but has very short legs. He was a rescue we got him 4 years ago, he was in a shelter and considered unadoptable. He was adopted out 3 times and returned within a day each time. We heard about him and drove down to Waco Texas to get him. some faults we were told he had:

Aggressive

Did not get along with children or other cats

could not be litter box trained

Did not travel well

We got him. He immediately bonded with our cat Pepper. fell in love with my grand children, has traveled over 100,000 miles with us. He does have problems with the litter box. after we had him we realized he is essentially blind and just can not see what he is aiming for. We adapted to him and the floor around his litter box is well covered with plastic bags that we change daily.

He has his own photo album

HERE

Old 12-19-2012, 07:30 PM

1,870 posts, read 2,372,437 times
Thanks so much for posting the photo album, Woodrow. The video of Bryce with your grandkids is precious. It's obvious that he is a loving, affectionate kitty - a good ol' boy! I can't understand why other adopters had 'problems' with him. Glad you came to the rescue. Some folks are so nit-picky. They really should just get a stuffed animal and be done with it.

Old 12-19-2012, 09:32 PM

15,501 posts, read 16,966,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty MacButter View Post
Thanks so much for posting the photo album, Woodrow. The video of Bryce with your grandkids is precious. It's obvious that he is a loving, affectionate kitty - a good ol' boy! I can't understand why other adopters had 'problems' with him. Glad you came to the rescue. Some folks are so nit-picky. They really should just get a stuffed animal and be done with it.
Bryce is quite a character. We don't know how old he is. He was already a well aged adult when he was found wandering on the Interstate and brought to the shelter. the pictures in the album were mostly taken 4 years ago and as you can see he was far from being a kitten. We may not have many more years with him, but we are very happy he is in our lives.

He is still very active and playful, but we found he needs large toys, he does not seem able to see small toys, so he gets small dog toys. His eyesight is very poor and he seems to rely mostly on sound and smells. But apparently he started loosing his eyesight at a young age as he has adapted well to it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats