Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2014, 11:51 AM

2,216 posts, read 2,937,844 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
"Rooooarrrr!!"

(Cyrus doesn't let me comb him, so he gets a lion cut every so often... looks ridiculous, but he feels great!)
Oh my goodness...lol!!! I always forget about this section in the cat forum....I need to check it out more often!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2014, 11:56 AM

So I have to share pictures of my boy Twinkles......Twinks for short!

The first is a picture on the day we found him...weighed just 1/2 lb!!! All sorts of infections and a hot little mess! The 2nd is him about a month ago at about 5 months old. I think he has turned into such a handsome little guy!

He's had it worse than all the rest of my guys and really struggles to do things....still can't jump much and his back area thumps a lot. But his back legs are getting more and more muscular so he finally is getting better (and more confident) each day!!

He was named Twinkles for a reason because he is our shining little star! This boy doesn't have a mean bone in his body and is such a happy little guy...definitely the star that shines so brightly on us!! If ever I am feeling down I just look at him and the twinkle in his eyes and I realize just how great life is!!!

Now to see if I can actually post pictures....let's see....

//www.city-data.com/forum/membe...-found-him.jpg

//www.city-data.com/forum/membe...-5-months.html

Last edited by NRaleigh Mom; 04-04-2014 at 12:04 PM.. Reason: Trying again

Old 04-04-2014, 11:59 AM

Ok well obviously I am "photo loading" challenged :-( I loaded them in my album and then came back and clicked on the pic icon above and put in the URL. HELP!! :-)

Old 04-04-2014, 12:32 PM

7,329 posts, read 16,420,607 times
I see the pics when I click on the link. Really precious!

Old 04-04-2014, 02:20 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,062,587 times

Old 04-04-2014, 04:20 PM

9,127 posts, read 9,363,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRaleigh Mom View Post

The first is a picture on the day we found him...weighed just 1/2 lb!!! All sorts of infections and a hot little mess! The 2nd is him about a month ago at about 5 months old. I think he has turned into such a handsome little guy!

He's had it worse than all the rest of my guys and really struggles to do things....still can't jump much and his back area thumps a lot. But his back legs are getting more and more muscular so he finally is getting better (and more confident) each day!!

He was named Twinkles for a reason because he is our shining little star! This boy doesn't have a mean bone in his body and is such a happy little guy...definitely the star that shines so brightly on us!! If ever I am feeling down I just look at him and the twinkle in his eyes and I realize just how great life is!!!

Twinkles is adorable. Bless you for taking a chance on him and giving him the home he so richly deserves.

Old 04-04-2014, 09:52 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,833,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRaleigh Mom View Post

WOW, is that heartwarming to see. You saved that little guys life and he has turned out to be a gorgeous kitty.

Pat yourself on the back, good job !

Don

Old 04-05-2014, 09:32 AM

Thanks Don, CatDad and Subject2Change :-)

Old 04-07-2014, 10:31 AM

36,499 posts, read 54,062,587 times
They really miss us, I'm convinced.

Old 04-07-2014, 10:48 AM

9,127 posts, read 9,363,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
They really miss us, I'm convinced.
Oh my....
I'm so glad none of my kitties ever pulled that on me during my working days. Don't think I could have handled it. It was hard enough leaving them every morning without them turning on the cute like that.
Adorable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats