Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2014, 11:57 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,828,251 times

Advertisements

Ya know, I'm really not sure if she is Tortie or Calico, or what. We found her in our parking lot about a year and a half ago, and have never found out what she is. Someone on here will know, I bet.

I do know ONE thing...........she is a bad cat ! We have two big males and she runs them ragged ! She is the boss of the house.

Don

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2014, 12:28 PM

9,127 posts, read 9,358,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Ya know, I'm really not sure if she is Tortie or Calico, or what. We found her in our parking lot about a year and a half ago, and have never found out what she is. Someone on here will know, I bet.

I do know ONE thing...........she is a bad cat ! We have two big males and she runs them ragged ! She is the boss of the house.

Don
Looking at her face/head, I would call her a Tortie, though the rest of her doesn't look as speckled/mottled as you normally see. So I don't know what you would call her.... other than quite beautiful.
Had a Tortie many years ago. She was a sweet girl with a bit attitude now & then. She was also quite a talker, and always had to have the last word.

Old 11-20-2014, 01:29 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,051,718 times
https://www.facebook.com/13183365354...type=1&theater

Old 11-20-2014, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
Yep... totally agree with that.

Old 11-20-2014, 01:52 PM

5,155 posts, read 4,618,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catdad7x View Post
Looking at her face/head, I would call her a Tortie, though the rest of her doesn't look as speckled/mottled as you normally see. So I don't know what you would call her.... other than quite beautiful.
Had a Tortie many years ago. She was a sweet girl with a bit attitude now & then. She was also quite a talker, and always had to have the last word.
My uncle used to have a Tortie that would watch the warehouse. When mom worked from the warehouse, Lightning always hung out with mom. Lightning was my girl... loved her.

Mimi took over my bed again!
Attached Thumbnails
Cat pics!!!-dsc_0339.jpg  

Old 11-20-2014, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessxwrites89 View Post
My uncle used to have a Tortie that would watch the warehouse. When mom worked from the warehouse, Lightning always hung out with mom. Lightning was my girl... loved her.

Mimi took over my bed again!
Umm.... correction- it's her bed, she just lets you use it because she likes you.

Old 11-20-2014, 02:20 PM

5,155 posts, read 4,618,694 times
Quote:
Umm.... correction- it's her bed, she just lets you use it because she likes you.
That's true! She just barely tolerates sharing at night.

My mom bought this plaque that says: "It's our cat's house, we just pay the mortgage."

Old 11-21-2014, 09:45 AM

3,523 posts, read 3,728,884 times
This is the neighbor's cat Thor. That name doesn't befit him at all. Although he shows curiosity in things and likes affection, he doesn't bite, lick, scratch things, or meow that much. He's so well-behaved and has a real calm demeanor for a cat. This is from before winter. Sometimes we crack a door open and him and his brother just stroll right in like they own the place. They are both indoor/outdoor cats. His brother is more of a hunter, but with this one I think you could turn him into an indoor cat without missing a beat.

Old 11-21-2014, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free-R View Post
This is the neighbor's cat Thor. That name doesn't befit him at all. Although he shows curiosity in things and likes affection, he doesn't bite, lick, scratch things, or meow that much. He's so well-behaved and has a real calm demeanor for a cat. This is from before winter. Sometimes we crack a door open and him and his brother just stroll right in like they own the place. They are both indoor/outdoor cats. His brother is more of a hunter, but with this one I think you could turn him into an indoor cat without missing a beat.
He certainly looks as though he's in control and quite happy with his world.
He's really a beautiful cat.

As for the bolded.... I discovered long ago that cats tend to own whatever place they happen to be in, and they have their ways of getting you to accept that.

Old 11-21-2014, 01:12 PM

3,523 posts, read 3,728,884 times
Quote:
He certainly looks as though he's in control and quite happy with his world.
He's really a beautiful cat.

As for the bolded.... I discovered long ago that cats tend to own whatever place they happen to be in, and they have their ways of getting you to accept that.
Hi catdad! Hah, they certainly do, particularly when they find a favorite hiding place that you don't want them to be in .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats