Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2009, 12:51 PM

10,090 posts, read 42,405,672 times

Advertisements

Jax, coming home in 2 weeks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2009, 06:55 PM

3,966 posts, read 10,695,475 times
lmao! its a white furball!!! cute! haha

Old 06-30-2009, 08:54 PM

2,191 posts, read 4,805,141 times
He's gotta bring his baby in this box that he barely fits in.

What, I wasnt going to hop out the window or anything.

Old 07-01-2009, 04:22 AM

672 posts, read 5,093,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason28 View Post
He's gotta bring his baby in this box that he barely fits in.

What, I wasnt going to hop out the window or anything.
Haha, funny captions. I loooove this cat! He's so gorgeous. You are very lucky to have him.

Old 07-01-2009, 05:34 AM

672 posts, read 5,093,265 times
My Anastasia

Yaaaawn!

Rolling over

Hide out

Old 07-01-2009, 05:59 PM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,155,259 times
I have 4 cats. This is Freddie. He's into everything and is terrible but so smart and the sweetest. He's my fave.
Attached Thumbnails
Cat pics!!!-freddie_rav4-1000305.jpg   Cat pics!!!-freddie_rav4-1000307.jpg   Cat pics!!!-freddie_rav4-1000310.jpg  

Old 07-03-2009, 08:36 AM

1,055 posts, read 4,134,334 times
Was awoken this morning about 5:30a by a screaming cat sound. I ran outside thinking a neighbors cat was being attacked only to find a tiny little love who was scared to death. I think he is about 6 weeks old and is quite a fluff ball. He has extremely thick hair and beautiful markings. I think I'm in love, but dont tell the other cats in the house. This little guy is locked in the office with me. He wont leave my lap and is very frightened of everything going on around him. He is purring right now, which of course makes me feel a little better. I am calling him Sidney ...if you are a Penguins fan, you know who Sidney is. I am making a vets appt to get him checked out, if someone lost him, my apologies but he is very skinny, dirty (took a bit of work to get his ears cleaned out) and had burrs on him...he loved his warm cloth bath and will probably sleep well after eatting all he ate. I keep putting him in the litter box as I am not sure if he has ever seen one before. I need to go to the store to get some kitten food for him, but he wont let me out of his sight...Maybe he will just have to go with me...

Old 07-03-2009, 08:52 AM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,155,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartwell Girl View Post
Was awoken this morning about 5:30a by a screaming cat sound. I ran outside thinking a neighbors cat was being attacked only to find a tiny little love who was scared to death. I think he is about 6 weeks old and is quite a fluff ball. He has extremely thick hair and beautiful markings. I think I'm in love, but dont tell the other cats in the house. This little guy is locked in the office with me. He wont leave my lap and is very frightened of everything going on around him. He is purring right now, which of course makes me feel a little better. I am calling him Sidney ...if you are a Penguins fan, you know who Sidney is. I am making a vets appt to get him checked out, if someone lost him, my apologies but he is very skinny, dirty (took a bit of work to get his ears cleaned out) and had burrs on him...he loved his warm cloth bath and will probably sleep well after eatting all he ate. I keep putting him in the litter box as I am not sure if he has ever seen one before. I need to go to the store to get some kitten food for him, but he wont let me out of his sight...Maybe he will just have to go with me...

Awwwww he's gorgeous. Who wouldn't fall in love. I'm sure he will be very happy with his new parent.

Old 07-03-2009, 08:58 AM

1,055 posts, read 4,134,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vpcats View Post
Awwwww he's gorgeous. Who wouldn't fall in love. I'm sure he will be very happy with his new parent.
Thank you, my husband and son are not home this weekend sooo...I have majority vote to say "he stays!" he is knocked out in my lap right now. Hopefully all his kitty test will come back okay and I can introduce him to my other two cats--who were both rescuses (one from a shelter, the other from the street)

Old 07-03-2009, 11:15 AM

2,091 posts, read 9,045,187 times
what a little sweetie!!! OMG but I would be overjoyed to find that little guy on my front step! wonder if theres some MC in that little guy....look at those ears!!! Looks like you found a new bff. more pics please!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats