U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2008, 07:43 AM

30,040 posts, read 49,981,605 times

Advertisements

Thought I'd share this little video I took of Bindi and Rudy together... they are waaaaaay too cute! And yeah, I changed the kitty's name, since Simone just didn't fit her goofy personality. I'll probably change it a few more times before settling, LOL. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the video...

And here's a funny one I already posted on the dog forum, of Rudy "eating" her head. This was taken a few weeks ago, and I just realized how much she's grown!

Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2008, 08:58 AM

39,982 posts, read 70,673,576 times
Those were great! I loved the way Rudy pushed Bindi away, and then started licking her. They are so adorable.

Old 12-05-2008, 12:04 PM

4,299 posts, read 4,819,004 times
I am absolutely charmed by these two Gizmo. So I had to look in your profile, you say you have 2 kitties. Tell us about that; if Rudy is best buds with Bindi (temp name), how is he with your other kittie or other cats and dogs?

Old 12-05-2008, 12:16 PM

48,504 posts, read 93,439,949 times
My dog lives with our cats. All the outside cats come when they see him come outside to have their bellies licked.

Old 12-05-2008, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to NE View Post
I am absolutely charmed by these two Gizmo. So I had to look in your profile, you say you have 2 kitties. Tell us about that; if Rudy is best buds with Bindi (temp name), how is he with your other kittie or other cats and dogs?
Glad you all enjoyed the video! Rudy and my other cat (Cyrus) get along really well too... Cyrus was terrified of him at first, but once he warmed up they became good buddies. They're not quite as friendly as Bindi & Rudy, but that's just because of Cyrus' personality - typical Diva Persian, LOL. My roommate also has a dog and cat, and they all get along fine too. The only combination that doesn't work here is Cyrus & my roommate's dog Bella, since he's still afraid of her. It's actually gotten bad to the point where Cyrus has been outside (to escape her) 75% of the time, but I hope it will get better soon... it has only been about 2 months, so I'll give it some more time. Anyway, thanks for the comments!

Old 12-05-2008, 03:47 PM

714 posts, read 2,215,661 times
Your pets are ridiculously cute. I wish our cats and our dog got along so well! One of my cats desperately wants to like Jazz (our dog) but she doesn't know how to interact with him, so when he comes up to her and presents his butt, tail up, all looking for love she sniffs at him and walks away.

Our other cat is plotting ways to kill Jazz every single moment of the day when he is not busy sleeping.

Old 12-07-2008, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diertac View Post
Your pets are ridiculously cute. I wish our cats and our dog got along so well! One of my cats desperately wants to like Jazz (our dog) but she doesn't know how to interact with him, so when he comes up to her and presents his butt, tail up, all looking for love she sniffs at him and walks away.

Our other cat is plotting ways to kill Jazz every single moment of the day when he is not busy sleeping.
LOL and thanks. We definitely have some tension here right now, but only between Cyrus and Bella (the roomie's dog)... the others get along pretty well, and at least MY three are cool together.

Old 12-10-2008, 11:32 PM
LML

7,101 posts, read 8,809,676 times
I looked at this with tears in my eyes. I have my two rescue cats now. But for 20 years I had a beloved tabby named Bascam who raised my equally beloved yellow lab Sam. They had 13 wonderful years of being best buddies. Then, when he was 20, Bascam went to sleep one night and didn't wake up. Sam died within the year of cancer. They were always together and loved each other so dearly. Sam really never was the same once his cat friend died. I have some lovely pictures of them together and if I can ever figure out how to post pictures to this forum I will shared some.

Old 12-11-2008, 11:32 AM

13,394 posts, read 43,601,495 times
So adorable, Gizmo. I love how Rudy's ear goes back and forth!
My cat and Elwood get along well, too.
It's so heartwarming to see the two species interact with such devotion.

Old 12-15-2008, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
I looked at this with tears in my eyes. I have my two rescue cats now. But for 20 years I had a beloved tabby named Bascam who raised my equally beloved yellow lab Sam. They had 13 wonderful years of being best buddies. Then, when he was 20, Bascam went to sleep one night and didn't wake up. Sam died within the year of cancer. They were always together and loved each other so dearly. Sam really never was the same once his cat friend died. I have some lovely pictures of them together and if I can ever figure out how to post pictures to this forum I will shared some.
I don't want to think about losing my babies, but at least you had a long time with them! Glad you enjoyed the video, and I'll be happy to walk you through posting videos/pictures if you'd like... get a Photobucket account first, since that is the easiest way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats