Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-26-2008, 11:08 AM

8,831 posts, read 11,619,901 times

Advertisements

I also dreamed about a kimodo dragon having babies too. The person's house I was visiting in the dream had a cat and a kimodo dragon, and they both had babies!! WEIRD.

The kittens were funny looking, different and cute all at the same time. I wanted to take home everyone of them!!

Get this....there was one who had a black ring around one eye, and had tiger stripes with black shape patterns on his left side in a circular pattern covering half of his head and left shoulder, and the rest of him was like a paisley print.

The rest of the litter were sherbet colored!!! They were green and pink sherbet colors, with little sprigs of pink and green hair sticking up on their heads, like Alfalfa!! They were absolutely beautiful!!!

In this dream, even the little komodo dragon babies were furry and cute!!!

I'm trying to figure out why in the world I would have a dream like this, and I think I may have figured out the "sherbet babies", but the kimodo dragon thing is still a mystery.

Anyone else have dreams about animals?
Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2008, 06:15 PM

322 posts, read 902,827 times
I have a cat who came to live with us because, "I understand you like cats and we can't keep this anymore..." I was told said cat was a boy. The cat was severely matted, so we had it shaved. It sure looked like a girl to us. Thankfully, the cat has a gender neutral name, "Shadow." Anyway, I dreamed the vet told us the cat was a hermaphadite.

Old 12-26-2008, 08:02 PM

1,050 posts, read 3,525,430 times
Kitten
To see a kitten in your dream signifies deceit and trouble ahead. If you dream about a litter of kittens, you may be drawn into a social conflict. This dream could also suggest that you are somehow feeling disconnected from the more feminine side of your personality. .

I looked this up in a dream dictionary

Old 12-26-2008, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittymama View Post
I have a cat who came to live with us because, "I understand you like cats and we can't keep this anymore..." I was told said cat was a boy. The cat was severely matted, so we had it shaved. It sure looked like a girl to us. Thankfully, the cat has a gender neutral name, "Shadow." Anyway, I dreamed the vet told us the cat was a hermaphadite.
LOL!!! That's hilarious!! I have a similar story with my cat....."she" was a stray and I had her for a year or so, even taking her to the vet but on one visit because she "peed funny" and to see about having her spayed, the vet and I were both surprised to find out "she" was actually a he, who had already been neutered!!! So Shelly became Sheldon.

Old 12-26-2008, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude1948 View Post
Kitten
To see a kitten in your dream signifies deceit and trouble ahead. If you dream about a litter of kittens, you may be drawn into a social conflict. This dream could also suggest that you are somehow feeling disconnected from the more feminine side of your personality. .

I looked this up in a dream dictionary
Hmmm....very interesting. Just what I need....a social conflict. Disconnected from my more feminine side? Maybe I'm a hermaphrodite!!

What does it mean when you dream about kimodo dragons and baby dragons??

Thanks Jude!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats