Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2009, 07:47 PM

75 posts, read 233,708 times

Advertisements

Hello cat lovers of this forum,

Regrettably, I do have bad news. It's about sock that I adore the most. Just today my grandmother told me that this fat lady stepped on her and got bitten by her! That has cause a quite scene, that upsets me a great deal. I'm very angry that she didn't paid attention to where is she going towards sock the cat!!

The worst fear has confirmed, she now has infection and kittens might carry it from her, so animal control has come to take them away earlier today in order to check their health to make sure that no infections in them. I blame that fat lady who has big mouth to spill the bean on my beloved cats!!

Just few minutes ago, my grandmother made her final decision, that is, we're going to take sock and her family with us to our new home. I remember how complain she is when it comes to too many cats to handle, but I'm glad that she made the right decision, because I don't want to put them up for adoption for nothing!

Also, I forget to tell you that another cat was born, alongside with my two kittens! It was unexpected surprising birth! So now I misses them even more, I'm very concerned that they might will have to put to sleep! I pray to the lord that they survives this terrible ordeal that they has to put through, because of that stupid fat lady!! How heartless she is!

Now that has affected my decision after I look them up and realised how important that they're part of my life more than never. Now this is my final decision that they deserve to be together in the deep frozen, I'm going to have them frozen after their times is almost over. I'll speak with Alcor staff coming next week to discuss about my beloved cats. It will costs lots of money for me to send them to the future where they may reunited at long last.

But I need one last gift! ONE last gift from my very first cat, Bryan! For him to give me the gift of having his own children! He's nine years old and I do really want to see that happening before I send him away! What should I do about Bryan? He won't go anywhere near cats at all! I hope you can help me with carrying that final gift from bryan!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2009, 11:00 PM

672 posts, read 5,095,310 times
I think the best thing you can do as a responsible cat owner is to spay and neuter all of your cats. You don't need any more kittens. You already have a lot it seems. It's not fair to them. You have to be able to afford them all and be able to take them all to the vet, or else it has gone out of hand. I think it's great that you like cats that much, but please do not make more kitties. There are kittens out there who have no home, it's better to adopt. Please spay and neuter all of your cats.

I have a cat I love myself which is a pure breed, but I'd rather adopt a kitten next time instead of letting her have kittens. Even though I could have made money out of her. I spayed her as soon as I had the chance. It takes a lot of energy out of both the cat and the owner when it goes into heat.

Old 05-02-2009, 07:39 AM

8,816 posts, read 21,288,785 times
I totally agree with Katrine. It isn't kind to the kitties for you to have so many of them. To be a responsible pet owner takes work (and money) on your part. All of the cats need to be neutered and spayed. They will not only not be able to reproduce, but they will lead much healthier lives.
There are pet clinics in most areas that will do this for you for a nominal cost.

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .

Old 05-02-2009, 12:53 PM

Are you telling me that you're mad at this fat woman who step on my beloved cat? Sounds like you are to me. You have very strong comment towards this woman who cause this situation to occurred the past day. But, funny thing is, my grandmother insults her, Moderator cut: language, please

That make my day a whole lot better! However, I do have updates on my beloved cats today!

Man informed us that his team is still ongoing investigation to do the test on them before they're released to us. I'm blame on fat woman who has big mouth to tell him! I'm so mad at her for did that, because it was my responsible to take them to vet myself to ensure that those kitties gets everything that they needed it. Don't want to have rabies to devolved in their bodies. So..that means my baby kitties may live up to year 2020, I'm not sure. All I have to do is to feed them right food.

Last edited by nancy thereader; 05-02-2009 at 03:42 PM..

Old 05-02-2009, 07:58 PM

2,689 posts, read 6,936,315 times
NorthBrandin... I think you need to calm down and and stop calling people names... including the woman you may think is fat, yet may not be (calling her names because you don't like her makes you no better than her).

There's always going to be people in life with opinions that you won't agree with. And that's fine. It's called "Life". Realize that and live it.

Spay and neuter your animals. Makes then live longer. And be grateful for the ones you have now instead of desperatly wanting them to give you more babies. It's called "being responsible".

Old 05-02-2009, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthBradin85 View Post

Now that has affected my decision after I look them up and realised how important that they're part of my life more than never. Now this is my final decision that they deserve to be together in the deep frozen, I'm going to have them frozen after their times is almost over. I'll speak with Alcor staff coming next week to discuss about my beloved cats. It will costs lots of money for me to send them to the future where they may reunited at long last.

But I need one last gift! ONE last gift from my very first cat, Bryan! For him to give me the gift of having his own children! He's nine years old and I do really want to see that happening before I send him away! What should I do about Bryan? He won't go anywhere near cats at all! I hope you can help me with carrying that final gift from bryan!
I read your post one more time. Are you really going to put your cats to sleep just to freeze them so they can be old together in the future? That is not very realistic and that 9 year old cat could live up to be 20 btw.
Are you for real?

Old 05-03-2009, 07:04 AM

452 posts, read 1,723,427 times
Did we just get punked????

Old 05-03-2009, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatrineA View Post
I read your post one more time. Are you really going to put your cats to sleep just to freeze them so they can be old together in the future? That is not very realistic and that 9 year old cat could live up to be 20 btw.
Are you for real?
No. You misunderstood me, KatrineA. What I meant that they're very important in my life more than ever now. Not like I'm going to put them to sleep, so they could be frozen now. Remember they do have nine lives in them, so I feed them the most healthiest food that I can to ensure that they lives longer, but my first cat will be first one to go, because he's my best bud I've ever had and no one will replace him, so I just want to be prepared once his time is at near. Do you get me, yes?

I'm not trying to be cruel. Preserving my cats in the frozen is best way to go. So they could revive in the far future alongside with me. We have lots of unfinished adventures to go, understand what I meant? And how can you think that is not very realistic?

Old 05-03-2009, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthBradin85 View Post

I'm not trying to be cruel. Preserving my cats in the frozen is best way to go. So they could revive in the far future alongside with me. We have lots of unfinished adventures to go, understand what I meant? And how can you think that is not very realistic?
Why can't they just live with you now? Why in the future? What's the point? Why I don't think it's realistic? No more star trek for you! Haha.

Surely we did get punk'd.

Old 05-03-2009, 01:35 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,851,628 times
To the OP: although it is very tempting to think we can be revived in the future, at this point in time, it is not possible. No human has been frozen for even a day and been revived. I know some celebrities have had this done but they are wasting their money. Do you have vast sums to pay for this? These people are out to get your money any way they can. Please spend it on your kitties now, get the best vet treatment possible, and enjoyu what you have!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats