Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 08:33 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,194,653 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
In my opinion she was bar none the worst idol winner of all time. Still don't know how she won. She is a karaoke singer as far as im concerned. She never could sing great.

But my biggest shock, is who in their right mind would sleep with her. She looks like a man. Forget that, she looks like Shaka Khan on crack. That is one fugly chick. Especially since supposively the guy was married. Imagine the poor wife. Not only was she cheated on, but you know she's thinking by her? It's going to be a long road to recovery for that chick. I feel sorry for the next guy who gets with her. She is going to have some serious men issues and probably rightfully so.

If we had to reverse it, it's like a man being cheated on by his wife with Richard Simmons. Some things just aren't forgivable.
The overall year was crappy. Lots of amazing singers got voted off TOO early. I was really shocked when the bottom 3 with Jennifer Hudson, Latoya, and Fantasia and I think Jennifer ended up getting sent home.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2010, 07:33 AM

2,652 posts, read 4,796,165 times
[quote=supermanpansy;15419032]
Quote:
In my opinion she was bar none the worst idol winner of all time. Still don't know how she won. She is a karaoke singer as far as im concerned. She never could sing great.
Are you serious. I've always thought see could/can sing. She is one of the best singers of all time on Idol. Simon said, he thought she was the best singer of Idol.

Fantasia is a troubled woman with a troubled past. She is still a young woman and can turn things around for herself.

Quote:
But my biggest shock, is who in their right mind would sleep with her. She looks like a man. Forget that, she looks like Shaka Khan on crack. That is one fugly chick.
Sounds like someone is a hata! This has to be a woman's comment.

Old 08-11-2010, 09:50 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,945,093 times
Quote:
But my biggest shock, is who in their right mind would sleep with her. She looks like a man. Forget that, she looks like Shaka Khan on crack. That is one fugly chick.
LMAO. Too harsh. I think her face looks like Manute Bol on crack, not Shaka Khan. She is NOT an attractive woman at all. Her face kinda looks like someone took one of those photoshop morphing programs and morphed Patrick Ewing, Manute Bol, Venus Williams and a frog to get her face.

Quote:
If we had to reverse it, it's like a man being cheated on by his wife with Richard Simmons. Some things just aren't forgivable.
Funniest thing I've read on CD in quite a while. Hilarious.

Old 08-11-2010, 10:48 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,003,085 times
One of the articles I read said that Fantasia essentially denied having an affair with this married man; however, she could not hide the fact that she had this man's name tattooed on her arm. Hmm.

Old 08-17-2010, 09:59 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,678,259 times
I've read today that she is back to promoting her new CD. She just tried to kill herself a week ago--she needs to be focused on her personal life instead of trying to make a buck! I hope publicity had nothing to do with this suicide attempt. God forgive me for saying that, but everything is happening so suddenly and close together!

Old 08-17-2010, 10:34 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
I've read today that she is back to promoting her new CD. She just tried to kill herself a week ago--she needs to be focused on her personal life instead of trying to make a buck! I hope publicity had nothing to do with this suicide attempt. God forgive me for saying that, but everything is happening so suddenly and close together!
heard on CNN HLN that she and the guy are planning on getting married

Old 08-18-2010, 12:39 AM

1,863 posts, read 4,297,652 times
She has to get on her album promotion, and pronto!

She has a slimy boyfriend/fiance to support, not to mention her parasitic family members that she supports. Food doesn't just appear on the table for these people, Fanny has to go out and earn it.

Old 08-18-2010, 06:13 AM

23,861 posts, read 33,523,515 times
Plus she's being sued as a home wrecker; so she really needs to get out & work.

Old 08-18-2010, 10:46 AM

884 posts, read 2,641,405 times
The guy dumped her. He left her and then she tried to kill herself.
She has to work, she has a mansion full of family member to take care of.

Old 08-20-2010, 06:47 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,194,653 times
I've lost respect for her and it has little to do with her cheating, but more to do with her attempting to kill herself over some idiot who doesn't even want her; yet, she has a beautiful daughter to look after. Did she even consider her daughter and how her stupidity would affect her as she was attempting to kill herself??

Sad and pathetic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities