Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 02:22 PM

2,689 posts, read 6,931,532 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
I don't like Jennifer either but mostly because she always looks the same...how can I laugh at her horrible makeover choices is she never chooses to get made over
I'm the real odd one out cuz I don't find any of them good looking. To me, Angelina has those duck lips (I know they're real... still don't like 'em) and she's mentally whacked, Jennifer has little beady eyes and Brad.. he's just never done anything for me. Like ever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2010, 11:17 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,784,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by canibeyou View Post
I'm the real odd one out cuz I don't find any of them good looking. To me, Angelina has those duck lips (I know they're real... still don't like 'em) and she's mentally whacked, Jennifer has little beady eyes and Brad.. he's just never done anything for me. Like ever.
ITA!
Brad looked ok in "Legends Of The Fall" but I always heard rumors he wasn't much on hygiene and that is gross!
None of them can act very well. Especially A. Jolie--bad,bad actress. She never looks too clean either and those tats she has don't help her cause. Why anyone thinks she's a great,good or even mediocre actress is beyond me. And as for her looks-nada..........
J. Anniston is an ok actress and at least she accepts parts for movies that are just ok,cute and entertaining without expecting more than that. She's girl next door cute and has nice,shiny hair and looks clean; has an awesome body and great skin

Old 08-14-2010, 08:54 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,368,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
J. Anniston is an ok actress and at least she accepts parts for movies that are just ok,cute and entertaining without expecting more than that. She's girl next door cute and has nice,shiny hair and looks clean; has an awesome body and great skin
She's plain yogurt. It's just ok.

Old 08-16-2010, 09:04 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,148,760 times
Brads got to be a bit nuts himself. Why do you want that many children with a psycho home wrecker who is bi-sexual and a bit creepy. Remember french kissing brother. Vile of blood. She's weird and way too many tattoos. I am definately not a tattoo person. To each his own. One or two is ok, but that many.

Brad traded in a pretty hot looking natural, chick with a smoking hot body for a skinny anorexic, angry, crazy wacko.

I personally would take Anniston over Jolie anyday. More to grab. I usually date small women (size one or two) and even for me Jolie is way to skinny. Plus she's annoying as hell. I am sick of seeing her all over every magazine too. Enough already. You have beat us to death with her. She's pretty, got nice lips and a nice face but the rest (all the drama, kids, craziness, skininess) doesn't compensate for just a pretty face.

I agree she is a better actress than Anniston but who isn't and who really cares? I would honestly rather sleep with Anniston anyday over Crazy. And again who really cares?

And I don't think theres a chance in hel l Anniston would ever go back to Brad. Even if she was still dead in love with him, I don't see it. She don't strike me as that stupid. She knows that she would look insane. Plus who wants to inherit a small army. I have two kids myself and that's rough. Add four more and I would never ever sleep again.

We all know that that crazy relationship will never stand for the long run anyway. That's why I always wondered why these two crazy fools had so many kids together. It was almost like, the more they had, the more they felt compelled to make it work. In the end there isn't a chance in hel l these two remain together. Even if they were meant to be together, the press is going to constantly harrass them til they break. We love to put people on a pedastal in this country, then tear them so far down that they lose their mind.

Buttercup Brad already said that if he had the choice to do it all over again (meaning being an actor) knowing what he knows now, he wouldn't have. When he was trying to make it in the eighties, the media was nothing compared to what it is now. I can almost understand his sentiment. There is a pretty high price for fame. You lose yourself. You never again are anonymous.

Most of us will never understand what it's like to not even be able to go anywhere without the scum sucking paparrazi following you. Even if you manage to escape them, everyone else knows who you are. Who doesn't know who these two are? Where in this country could they go without being bothered?

Last edited by supermanpansy; 08-16-2010 at 09:14 PM..

Old 08-17-2010, 12:25 PM

2,482 posts, read 6,529,196 times
Because gossip sells

Old 08-17-2010, 05:47 PM

2,296 posts, read 6,282,228 times
Tabloids making a lot of $$$ off comparing the two; ie, mostly their look, what they wore, etc.; who is better looking, which one seems happier, etc. People thrive on seeing someone else suffer. In this case this country has spent 5+ years watching Angie sock it to Jen who has moved on no doubt but who is relentlessly put through hell by the media who has no morals and no sense of right and wrong. It's so American IMO. People say they don't care about the Jen/Angie thing anymore but it still sells. Like a bad wreck, you can't look away....

Old 08-20-2010, 12:36 AM

8,301 posts, read 13,432,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skel1977 View Post
because fat housewives buy the tabloids to read about other peoples lives
You should have just said 'women' instead of 'fat housewives'...only women and perhaps gay guys worry about that kind of crap and read tabloids.

No one in the right mind that I know gives a flying shiny silver F about which celebrity is doing what with who... but I am not judging anyone. If anyone enjoys reading that garbage, by all means! Someone needs to keep them tabloids in circulation...

Old 08-20-2010, 02:17 AM

2,725 posts, read 5,978,449 times
It sells the tabloids, their personal lives which the tabloids thrive on and they don't tell the truth.

Don't get me wrong about Anniston, I gave her a chance in that movie with Clive Owen a drama movie, she displayed the same character as always.

I was never into Friends I watched it maybe twice, I didn't feel it was that funny, of course TV has changed thinking what is funny anymore.

I didn't think any of the actors in that show were that great of an actor, except for the guy who played Joey.

2 1/2 men is funny

Anniston is the same thing, same sarcastic or she gets comedy parts, she needs to study up on some Drama classes, she will slowly fade out unless she improves her acting, you can tell certain things by who's on the cover of Vogue or other magazines other than tabloids or People..

It doesn't matter how cute or beautiful your are, its can you act?

Jolie is a fine actress, I first caught her in "Girl Interrupted" she stole the movie from Wyonna Rider, I think she will be acting for a long long time.

If you ever saw "East of Eden" with Jane Seymour and there was a remake who could pull off Jane Seymours part the best?

There are alot of good actresses who are not that beautiful or cute and are in demand, Kathy Bates, Whoppie, Juliette Lewis, Cleo King, they are a bit older now but still in demand and you remember their movies.

This thread did get off topic, but being everyone else chimed in, I might as well.

Old 08-22-2010, 02:48 PM

287 posts, read 1,010,028 times

YouTube - STARVEILLANCE - Brad & Angelina.flv

Old 08-23-2010, 09:13 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,148,202 times
I really doubt Brad left Jennifer for Angelina based purely on 'looks'. It is all we have to judge by from the outside, but maybe his personality or the way he sees life worked better with Angelina. They seem happy enough. I think running around on a spouse is never right....but it happened and I'm sure Jennifer was very hurt. I'm glad she's moved on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities